CHAPTER 16

ARAY'S POV
-Jennie: What do you mean by someone else?! Who?!
-Aray: Does it really matters... Jennie, the fact is that I don't see you as my fiancé... You are more like my sister...
-Jennie: (slaps you) You are horrible! Have you been playing with me?! With Jennie Kim no one plays!
-Aray: I wasn't playing with you Jennie, I just don't love you in the way you live me...
-Jennie: Aray Shioma, I swear to God that you'll pay this. I promise! (pissed leaves your office)

Then Johnny and Sana enters my office, Johnny looks surprised by how did Jennie leave while Sana looks so happy, she can't stop smiling.

-Johnny: What happened? (confused)

-Sana: Aray did what he had to do... That's all (giggles)
-Johnny: What he had to do? And Aray? Since when do you call him like that?
-Aray: Since our second kiss... (smiles)
-Johnny: Second what? Guys, I need you to explain me what's going on...
-Sana: That's right, Aray, why don't you explain him everything? (smiles)
-Johnny: Why is Sana so happy? What happened? Don't keep me waiting, I'm your best friend, right?
-Aray: Yeah, you are my best friend... (chuckles) Nothing really happened, you already knew that I was after Sana so... (srughs) We just decided to get married and I broke up with Jennie just some seconds ago...
-Johnny: You and Sana are getting married?! (shocked)
-Aray: Yup, I even visited her grandma and ask her for blessing... (smiles)
-Johnny: When did you do that?!
-Sana: This morning, he was feeling better and I asked him to come with me to the hospital... (smiles)
-Johnny: And how did you confess? Was it like super fancy and romantic? I need to take some ideas in order to organize how will I confess too (smiles)
-Aray: Are you seriously going to confess to Secretary Kim? (smiles) Woah, it's a miracle! (teasing)
-Sana: We will support you (smiles)
-Johnny: So, how did you confess?
-Aray: Uhm, I did it in a weird way because I'm a weirdo, or that's what Sana says... So, you should ask me for help to that (srughs)
-Johnny: This won't work... (fakes fainting)
-Sana: Well, I'm good at this kind of things, I can make Aray's heart flutter in no time (smiles) I'll make you make Secretary Kim fall for you (smiles)

 (fakes fainting) -Sana: Well, I'm good at this kind of things, I can make Aray's heart flutter in no time (smiles) I'll make you make Secretary Kim fall for you (smiles)

-Aray: (mumbling) Cute~
-Johnny: Thanks Sana, I'm really thankful, you are so useful not like others... (gazes at you)
-Aray: Hey, I'm able to help you in other ways... I can show you how to be a good boyfriend if you want, I'm sure that I'm a good boyfriend (smirks proud)
-Sana: You are so bossy, and you rejected me before... You didn't want to make me feel you better... Coward! (laughs)
-Aray: What I was saying, I'm a good boss... (smiles) so, let's continue working, I want to finish with the promotion arrangements as soon as possible...
-Johnny: Shouldn't you solve Jennie's problem?
-Aray: Nah, once Jennie's family informs my dad about what happened, he'll come here and I'll tell him everything... (smiles)
-Sana: That's scaring, he'll probably disagree with our wedding...
-Aray: I don't care, I'm the heir, and I'm free to choose whoever I want to love...
-Sana: Johnny, Aray is a good boyfriend because he always find the best words to say... (hugs you)
-Johnny: I'll ask you for some beautiful things to say to ny future girlfriend then (jokes)
-Aray: Sure thing man (laughs)

We then continued working, and after about three hours, we hear someone knocking at my office's door. Johnny opens, and as we expected, my dad is here.

-Dad: Shioma... Do you have time to talk?
-Aray: It doesn't matter if I gave it or not since we are going to talk anyways, right? (smiles)
-Dad: You are smart, your secretaries can wait outside with Secretary Kim...
-Johnny: (smiles)
-Sana: (smirks)
-Aray: So, what do you want to talk about, dad?
-Dad: Jennie... What happened with her?
-Aray: I broke up with her... (serious)
-Dad: Why did you do that?
-Aray: I love someone else... I can't be with Jennie because I don't love her.
-Dad: You actually fell for someone? (surprised) You were just into cars... What happened?
-Aray: It happened that I had to wait 24 years until I met my only one, dad... You know, I'm glad to tell you that I decided to marry her (smiles)
-Dad: That's so touching what you said, who's the girl? Do I know her?
-Aray: Yes, you do (smiles)

 You know, I'm glad to tell you that I decided to marry her (smiles) -Dad: That's so touching what you said, who's the girl? Do I know her? -Aray: Yes, you do (smiles)

-Dad: Who is she?
-Aray: (smiles) Minatozaki Sana...
-Dad: Your secretary? Don't you know that everyone is going to talk about that?!
-Aray: So? I prefer to be with someone that I really love, rather than forcing a marriage. (smiles) It'll be so beautiful to announce that I found the one of my life...
-Dad: Shioma... (almost tearing) You are a grown up man now (hugs you)
-Aray: Aren't you against it? (surprised)
-Dad: Why would I? I just wanted you to find a woman, I want you to be happy (smiles)
-Aray: But you know that Sana doesn't have money and so, right?
-Dad: And? Does she love you? Does she treat you well? Is she beautiful?
-Aray: Yes to all of that! (smiles)
-Dad: Awesome, there's nothing more to say... When are you planning to get married?
-Aray: Uh... We haven't talked about it yet...(smiles)
-Dad:Well, why don't you allow Sana to enter and we discuss about it? (smiles)
-Aray: Yeah, sure... (smiles)

I go and tell Sana to enter the office, she looks nervous so I hold her hand. I smile at her reassuring that everything is going to be alright.

-Dad: Sana... Shioma has told me everything, and I have something to tell you...
-Sana: Yes?
-Dad: Make sure this idiot gives me grandsons, I want to be a grandpa in a future... (smiles) Will you do that for me?
-Sana: What? (surprised)
-Aray: Dad, why are you talking about that? Let's discuss about when are going to have the wedding and so... (smiles)
-Sana: Wedding... (smiles)
-Dad: Yeah, we have to make official your arrival to our family! (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, let's talk about it! (smiles)

 (smiles) -Dad: Yeah, we have to make official your arrival to our family! (smiles) -Sana: Yeah, let's talk about it! (smiles)