CHAPTER 3

ARAY'S POV
Johnny brings me to the restaurant, and I arrive luckily on time. I ask for Miss. Choi, and a waiter brings me to our private spot.

When I arrive, she was already sitting, I look at my watch. And I'm not late, I guess that she just arrived before... And damn, she looks really young.

-Aray: Uhm, hello... I'm Aray Shioma, nice to meet you (smiles and bows)
-Jisu: Hi, my name is Choi Jisu, but please, call me Lia... (smiles and bows)

-Aray: Lia? It's a beautiful name

-Aray: Lia? It's a beautiful name... I like it (smiles)
-Lia: (shy) Thanks... (smiles)
-Aray: Well, shall we order? (smiles)

She nods, and I then call the waiter, he takes our orders, and I decide to stablish a conversation in order to break the ice.

-Aray: So, are you looking for a fiancé? (smiles) Let's be honest, I don't really want to, but my dad is so stubborn...
-Lia: (smiles) I don't want neither... I mean, I'm really young to get married, and I'm already dating someone...
-Aray: Really? (surprised) Forgive me if I sound rude, how old are you?
-Lia: I'm 19...(smiles)How old are you oppa?
-Aray: I'm an old person for you... Seriously... (laughs) I'm 24...(smiles)
-Lia: Not too old neither... (laughs)
-Aray: Don't get offended, but I'm old to date someone at your age... (smiles)
-Lia: Is this a reject then? (laughs)
-Aray: Well, you are cute, I can be your friend if you want to... (laughs)
-Lia: Thanks oppa (laughs)
-Aray: So, you said that you are dating someone? (smiles)
-Lia: Yeah, but it's a secret... Please don't tell anyone, he's a normal boy, he's not rich or has an important business... But he's so kind and nice to me... (smiles)
-Aray: I won't tell anyone, don't worry... (smiles) I'll tell my dad that you are just too young for me... That way you'll be able to keep on dating that lucky one... (winks)
-Lia: Thanks oppa! (smiles) I hope you find someone older, who treats you in the best way possible... (laughs)
-Aray: Yeah, thanks Lia (smiles) Should we finish this amazing meal? It'll me my treat! (smiles)
-Lia: thanks (smiles)

We ate everything, and I paid for the dinner... We then took a different way back home. She was too young for me, but she was so nice and cute, I told her to count on me as an older brother. Which she agreed, so I gave her my number...

I think that this things of looking for a fiance, will be harder than anything I've done before... Damn.

-Johnny: How was it, Romeo? (jokes)
-Aray: Not bad, but she was too young for me... (smiles) I said we could be friends, but nothing more (srughs)

 (smiles) I said we could be friends, but nothing more (srughs)

-Johnny: You'll need to talk with your dad... And he'll organize another date... Sounds funny, huh? (teasing)
-Aray: Not funnier than flirting with Secretary Kim... (smiles and enters the car)
-Johnny: (blushes) Shioma, you, how do you-Hey! Don't ignore me! (gets inside the car)

After this crazy day, we head back home, and I get ready to face my dad on the next day... I'm sure that he'll be kind of disappointed.

-Time skip some weeks later-

I've been dating all the girls inside that folder, and today I'm dating the last one. Seriously, why I'm not able to find a fiancé. Is it that difficult?

-Dad: Shioma, you better choose this one... She's the last one and your last chance. (serious)
-Aray: I know... (poker face)
-Dad: You'll like her, and you'll be happy with her, understood?
-Aray: Yes dad...
-Dad: Good, and about the Kiota Nixon, we'll give it a try the next week. I would like you to bring a girl, is it possible?
-Aray: Yeah, it'll be possible...
-Dad: That's what I wanted to hear, no more excuse Shioma.
-Aray: No, dad...

-Time skip some hours later-

I'm heading to another restaurant, I haven't been here before. I still can't belive that I need to choose this girl or else, Dad will be really pissed.

-Johnny: Should I say good luck?
-Aray: Thanks, but it's not necessary... (sighs) I can do this, I'll fall for this girl and I'll-
-Girl: (taps my shoulder) Good night, Shioma... (smiles)

I turn around and I can't belive what my eyes are seeing. I know her, since always, she's my childhood friend, Jennie Kim.

-Aray: Jennie! (smiles)
-Jennie: Did you miss me? (smiles)

-Aray: I did! (smiles) When did you come back? I thought you were studying English so far away

-Jennie: Yeah, I was in New Zealand (smiles)
-Aray: So, what brings you here? (smiles)
-Jennie: I have a date tonight... (smiles)
-Aray: Oh, really? Me too... My dad is so stubborn with that thing of having a fiance... (laughs) I guess yours is just the same...
-Jennie: Well, who's your date?
-Aray: I don't know... It's a surprise I guess...
-Jennie: Well, I'll tell you then, I'm your date... (laughs)
-Aray: What?
-Jennie: I'll be the one marrying you, Shioma (smiles)
-Aray: Seriously? Wouldn't that be... Weird?
-Jennie: Of course not, we were friends when we were kids. Now that we are older, and you are a man and I'm a woman, we'll be something else... (smiles) So, shall we go inside?
-Aray: Yeah sure...
-Jennie: Don't be shy just because now we are serious, I know how you truly are... (smiles)
-Aray: I'm not shy! (laughs) I'm just, surprised...

-Jennie: Well, let's enjoy tonight then, we need to catch up

-Jennie: Well, let's enjoy tonight then, we need to catch up... It's been so long since the last time (smiles)
-Aray: Yeah, that's true... (smiles)

Oh my god, I didn't expect this to happen... Like seriously! Jennie, my childhood friend, the one who traveled to study English and returned, just to... Be my fiance?

My dad is a lucky one, I'm sure that he didn't expect Jennie to be my last date. And you know what? For sure, she's the one with a higher possibility... I mean, we were friends, so she's the one who I feel most comfortable with.