CHAPTER 19

ARAY'S POV
-Time skip some months later-

I wake because of the alarm I settled yesterday, I do my morning routine and I head to Sana's room. She's not there, I'm sure that she's now getting ready for today's event.

-Johnny: Aren't you going to start getting ready? (smiles)
-Aray: Yeah, I was just... I don't know, thinking about everything... (srughs)
-Johnny: Yeah, what would had happened if she didn't point a gun to you that day? (smiles)
-Aray: (smiles) She would had been invisible for me, probably... I wouldn't have wanted to know more about her, and I wouldn't had cared about her or her story... I would be unhappy, with my company and a girl that I don't love...How happy I am for her pointing a gun to me! (laughs)
-Johnny: You are crazy... (laughs)
-Aray: You wouldn't understand... (smiles) Help me to get ready, I have to look good today (chuckles) Today, we'll make official our story! (smiles)

 (smiles) Help me to get ready, I have to look good today (chuckles) Today, we'll make official our story! (smiles)

-Johnny: Sure thing man, I'll bring your suit in a moment, go eating something for breakfast meanwhile... We have to be with your hairdresser in an hour... (smiles)
-Aray: Yeah~ (smiles)

I do just as Johnny said, I eat something, I wear my new suit, and now we are heading to the hairdresser. Today will be a memorable day...

-Time skip until you are finished getting ready-

We are now heading to the church, where we are going to get married. I'm craving to see Sana with her white dress... I'm sure it suits her a lot.

-Johnny: Are you nervous man? (smiles)
-Aray: Not really, I really want to get married with Sana... (smiles)
-Johnny: Are you conscious that this will change your life forever?
-Aray: My life changed the moment I met her, it doesn't matter... (smiles)
-Johnny: Man, you are so into her... That's so beautiful, I hope to be like that with Jisoo too (smiles)
-Aray: Oh, you even call her by her name now... (smirks)
-Johnny: Of course, we are getting closer (smiles) Look, we are arriving, this place is amazing!
-Aray: Of course, Sana and I made sure to get married in an awesome place! (smiles)
-Johnny: You both are crazy... You are sick of love... (jokes)
-Aray: Maybe (smiles)

I arrive to the place, and everyone is already waiting for us

I arrive to the place, and everyone is already waiting for us. Is it okay to say that I'm nervous? I shouldn't, I was really confident some seconds ago...