CHAPTER 13

ARAY'S POV
-Aray: Asshole, get off your hands from Sana...
-Man: Who do you think you are to say so, huh dumbass? (pissed)
-Aray: (sighs) I don't like repeating myself...
-Man: What are you going to do? (smirks)
-Aray: I TOLD YOU TO LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU BASTARD! (punches him) Your bodyguards can come, I don't care... No one is going to have Sana... Damn!
-Man: B-Bodyguards... Please...

Then the bodyguards come to us, but Johnny already called some more security who works for me

Then the bodyguards come to us, but Johnny already called some more security who works for me. They end with them really fast.

-Man: W-Who are y-you? (afraid)
-Aray: You better don't know about me (corrects your tie) Sana, what were you doing here?
-Sana: I... (looks down)
-Man: That bitch has a debt with us... (smirks)
-Aray: Who told you to speak?! (pushes him)
-Sana: Aray, he's right... I had a debt with them, so we agreed that I would work here in order to pay for it and-
-Aray: I don't want to listen! Sana, you are brilliant woman... You shouldn't allow all of this stupids pervs to humiliate you! Why didn't you talk with me? You scorn yourself too much... (sighs) You are much valuable that what you think... There's no money enough in this world who can compare to you...
-Sana: Aray... (almost tearing)
-Aray: (takes off your jacket and hands it to her) Use it to cover yourself (smiles)

I then head to the asshole who runs this place. He seems to be afraid of me... That's good, this way he won't dare to touch Sana anymore.

-Aray: How much is the debt she owns you? (serious)
-Man: As if you were going to pay for it... (smirks)
-Aray: That's exactly what I'm going to do... (sighs) How much?
-Man: One and a half million...
-Aray: Fine... (you give him a cheque) don't you ever try to get near her anymore, I swear I'll kill you. Asshole.
-Man: O-Okay...
-Aray: Let's go back home. (serious)

I drive back home, and once we get home I try to relax myself since I'm still nervous because of what happened today

-Sana: Aray I-
-Aray: Go to sleep, tomorrow we still have to work (leaves to your room)

SANA'S POV
Aray doesn't know how much thankful I am for everything he has done for me... Seriously.

-Sana: (sighs) He looks really mad...
-Johnny: Yeah, I haven't seen him like that before, this is totally new...
-Sana: Should I talk with him?
-Johnny: Nah, let him rest, although he needs to wake up in an hour in order to head to work... (sighs) Good night Sana (smiles)
-Sana: Good night...

ARAY'S POV
I can't sleep, I've been so nervous since we arrived back home. I look at my watch and it's almost time to get ready and head back to work.

Ugh, anyways, I'll get to rest once all the promotions finish. Let's go, I can do this... I start preparing myself for a new day, and I head downstairs.

Sana is preparing the breakfast, she looks serious today which is really unusual. I think that this night changed us...

-Aray: Good morning... (you sit)
-Sana: Good morning, breakfast is almost ready... (fakes smiles)
-Johnny: (yawns) Morning...

We eat the breakfast and then we head to the company. I quickly start doing my job, just as always. But somehow, I don't feel good...

I think that I'm sweating, I should go to the bathroom and fresh myself... Maybe I feel better.

I get up, and when I'm a few steps away from my office's door, I see all blurry and I lost my balance, I faint.

SANA'S POV
Johnny and I headed to buy a coffee for the three of us, and now we are heading back to the office.

It sounds really quite, we open the door and I almosy drop the coffee because we find Aray at the floor. What happened to him?!

-Sana: Aray! (leaves the coffee at the table) Johnny help me to put him at the couch...
-Johnny: What happened to him? (touches your forehead) Oh god, he's so hot... I think he has fever, he's probably sick.
-Sana: What do we do now? (worried)
-Johnny: Do you know how to drive?
-Sana: Kinda... I don't have the license...
-Johnny: Take him home, and take care of him. I'll do some of his job, we can't let this paper mountain here.
-Sana: Okay... (wakes you up)
-Aray: Hmm?
-Sana: Come with me, c'mon, out your arm around my shoulders... Yeah that's it... (smiles) slowly, let's go... We'll see you at home, Johnny.
-Johnny: Yeah, take care of him... (smiles)
-Sana: (nods)

I drive him home, and I walk him until he's room. He's sweating, he should take a shower, and he should change into something more comfortable.

-Sana: Aray... You should take a shower, it'll help you to make your fever down... And that way you change into your pyjama, okay? (smiles)
-Aray: Sana...
-Sana: Hmm? Tell me (smiles)
-Aray: Don't go away... (hugs her)

He's so hot, and this time I don't mean it in a seductive way. Did his fever increased?

-Sana: I'm not going anywhere, don't worry... (smiles)
-Aray: No, Sana...
-Sana: Hmm?
-Aray: Stay with me... Always (softly)
-Sana: (smiles) I will, don't worry...

I then walk him to the bathroom, and I let him take a quick shower and change into his pyjama

I then walk him to the bathroom, and I let him take a quick shower and change into his pyjama. He's so soft when he's sick, maybe it's because of the fever?

I wait for him until he's done taking the shower, and then I walk him to his room. I give him the medicines he needs, and I let him rest, that's why I decide to leave-

-Aray: (takes my hand) Don't...
-Sana: (smiles) What do you need?
-Aray: I need you, you are still on your turn working for me... (smiles softly) stay here, at least, until I fall asleep...
-Sana: (nods) Okay, I'm here Aray... I won't go anywhere... (smiles)