CHAPTER 8

ARAY'S POV
-Next day-

My alarm sounds meaning that it's time for me to get my ass out of my bed. Ugh, I have to ask Johnny what's my schedule for today.

I do my morning routine, and once I'm done, I head downstairs where I guess he's waiting for me. Instead of Johnny, I bump with a stunning Sana.

-Sana: Good morning, do I look good with this? Is it just like you wanted?-Aray: Yeah, you look good

-Aray: Yeah, you look good. And yeah, good morning... (smiles) Johnny!
-Johnny: Man, she looks like a different person! Why is she wearing those clothes?
-Aray: Because I decided it...(srughs)
-Johnny: I guess you are in good terms now... (smiles)
-Aray: More less... Have you prepared the breakfast?
-Johnny: yup!
-Aray: Cool, Sana... J-Join us... (smiles)
-Sana: I told you it's not necessary for you to do this... (sighs) It makes me feel bad...
-Aray: But it makes me feel good, so don't complain... Just, join us... Please (smiles)
-Sana: If you are making this because my life sucks, please don't...
-Aray: It's not because of that, it's just that Johnny told me how good your cooking skills are, and you said you wanted to marry me. I decided to give you a try... (smiles)
-Sana: Look, listen carefully, I'm not a doll you can play with... (serious)
-Aray: I'm not playing. I'm serious, that's why I'll bring you to the company today... (smiles)
-Johnny: I can't believe what I'm hearing... What's gonna happen with Jennie? She's scaring when she's angry...
-Aray: Jennie? She won't know... Not until I really decide to marry Sana.
-Sana: You said you are not playing...
-Aray: Yeah, but I'll challenge you, in order to marry you, you'll need to make me fall in love with you.
-Sana: W-What?
-Aray: Drive me crazy, make me want to be with you the rest of my life, make me think of you the whole day... If you achieve that, I'll marry you. (smiles)
-Sana: So, why am I being dragged to your company today?
-Aray: I'll hire you as my new secretary, but you need to do an interview first with me.
-Johnny: That's why you allowed her to dress like that? To have an interview with you? (smiles)
-Aray: I have everything prepared... (smiles)

SANA'S POVWhy is he like that? He's challenging me to make him fall for me, but he'll continue meeting that Jennie? I can say that I'll be doing this against her, and the winner will marry this guy

SANA'S POV
Why is he like that? He's challenging me to make him fall for me, but he'll continue meeting that Jennie? I can say that I'll be doing this against her, and the winner will marry this guy.