CHAPTER 4

ARAY'S POV
I spend a really nice time catching up with Jennie and having a delicious dinner... The truth is that I missed her a lot, but still I'm not sure about that marriage thing.

-Jennie: That was nice, right? (smiles)
-Aray: Yeah, I'm full... I think I won't be able to move later on (jokes)
-Jennie: (laughs) So, what's now?

-Aray: Now? (confused) -Jennie: You'll say yes to this arrangement? (smiles) -Aray: Uh

-Jennie: You'll say yes to this arrangement? (smiles)
-Aray: Uh...
-Jennie: Why are you so unsure? Don't you like me? (pouts)
-Aray: It's not that, it's just that I feel that I'm not ready to marry anyone... I'm sure I'm a horrible husband.
-Jennie: Oh c'mon, that's not a problem... Just say yes to this, and I won't complain about how bad husband you are. (smiles)
-Aray: Why are you so interested in getting married with me?
-Jennie: Because I used to like you, and as you always were talking about cars, I didn't have a chance to make you like me back... That's why I returned. And I'm serious, you'll fall for me. (smiles)
-Aray: (laughs) It's awesome how you are talking seriously but still your face looks so peaceful and angelical... (smiles) Ugh, I think that I'll need to give this a try...
-Jennie: Yaay~
-Aray: Well, I'll pay for this... It's my treat... (smiles)
-Jennie: What a gentleman... (smiles)

We then leave the restaurant and I offer Jennie to bring her back to home with my car. But she refuses since she wants us to have a walk at the park before going back.

-Aray: Why did you want to come here?
-Jennie: Because we are on a date... (smiles)
-Aray: I thought we were having our date at the restaurant...
-Jennie: And it stills continue, oppa~ (clings in you arm)
-Aray: W-What are you doing?
-Jennie: I'm your fiancé now, right? (smiles) I can do this kind of things... After all, you are all mine now.
-Aray: I-I see... But aren't you rushing too much? I prefer you to call me Shioma... I'm not used to that "Oppa" stuff... (smiles)
-Jennie: Aw Shioma, you are so shy... (smiles) When we were kids you were so outgoing... Now I don't know what happened...
-Aray: Well, we are now adults. Look at you, you've changed so much... (smiles)
-Jennie: You too, I still remember when I was taller than you... And now, I'm using heels, but still you are taller (smiles)
-Aray: See? Everything is different now... (smiles)
-Jennie: Now is better, you'll look at me as a woman (smiles)
-Aray: (smiles)

We keep on walking, and suddenly I spot a familiar face... Where have I seen her? Isn't she the dealer girl?

-Jennie: Who are you looking at? Do you know her? -Aray: Well, more less

-Aray: Well, more less... Let's keep going...

We walk past her, and she looks at us with a serious face. She knows that I know what she really is. And she also knows, that if I wanted, I can tell the police about it.

-Jennie: She was looking at us?
-Aray: What? Of course not... (smiles)
-Jennie: Really?
-Aray: Yeah, you probably imagined it... (smiles)
-Jennie: She's still looking at us, don't you want to go and see what she wants?
-Aray: Huh? No, it's not necessary... (smiles)

We then walk and chat some more until I think it's already late. I give her a lift to her house, and I return back to mu house. For my surprise, there's someone waiting at the entrance.

-Aray: Oh, what are you doing here miss?
-Girl: Did you seriously think that you would be able to trick me, Aray Shioma? (smirks)
-Aray: W-What?
-Girl: I know everything about you, that was your fiancé, right? (smiles)
-Aray: W-Who are you?
-Girl: Does it really matters?
-Aray: Well, I don't think you are a legal person...
-Girl: How smart... (sarcastic)
-Aray: So, what do you want?
-Girl: Of course, I want to use you. I've been looking for information about you, and look... You are the heir of a really important company... (smiles)
-Aray: Do you want money? Is it what you need from me?
-Girl: Well, money would be really cool... But, how if we go further?
-Aray: What do you mean?
-Girl: Let me be your fiancé.
-Aray: Not possible, not happening, never ever... No, impossible. Goodnight (serious)
-Girl: Do you want me to bring you as the dealer? (smirks)
-Aray: What? You are the dealer, I'm the one who can tell the police about you...
-Girl: But you were involved, and that would be a problem for your company... Right? (smirks)
-Aray: (sighs) Look, I don't know you, and you are crazy, you are probably really dangerous too, so I won't trust you--(she kisses you) Hmm- Stop-hmm...

She then breaks the kiss, and leaves me almost out of breath, she's crazy! How did she dare to do something like that?!

-Girl: You liked it, didn't you? (smirks)
-Aray: You are crazy... (serious) it would be better for me not see you never again.
-Girl: That's not possible, not since the first day I met you.
-Aray: (sighs) What a trouble... Look, I'm not interested in you. If you want money, I'll give it to you but you'll need to forget about me, understood?
-Girl: Fine... (lying)
-Aray: Good, how much?
-Girl: Hmm, for now 2 million (smiles)
-Aray: What?! (shocked)
-Girl: That's nothing for a business man like you...
-Aray: Fine, I just want to get rid of you... (you hand her a cheque) Now, forget about me...
-Girl: I'll try... Thanks Aray Shioma (smiles)

Damn, why is everything so difficult lately? What did I do to deserve this? I just wanted to dedicate my life to the company... And look, I'm involved not only in a marriage stuff, but also drugs stuff... God, why did you plan such a strange and wild life for me?

Anyways, I enter my house and I head straight to my bed since it's been a long and tiring day.