CHAPTER 11

ARAY'S POV
I sent Johnny and Sana to return back home once they finished they turn. But in my case, because of Jennie's trouble, I didn't manage to finish, so that's why I stayed here until now.

Damn, it's already past 12:00am... I should return quickly and eat something fast before going to sleep... I guess that they'll be already sleeping.

I return back home, and I find Johnny sleeping at the couch

I return back home, and I find Johnny sleeping at the couch. What is he doing? I thought he would be at his room...

-Aray: Hey Johnny, I'm back... (you wake him up)
-Johnny: (screeching) I see... (yawns) what time is it?
-Aray: Late, very late... Why aren't you sleeping in your room?
-Johnny: I was waiting for you and Sana, but it seems like I fell asleep... (srughs)
-Aray: Waiting for Sana? (confused)
-Johnny: Yeah, she left... I don't know where, so don't ask... (yawns) Anyways, since you are already here, I'll be going to my room already...
-Aray: Yeah, okay... Goodnight... (smiles)
-Johnny: Goodnight man... (heads to his room)

He said that Sana left, but he fell asleep, so he doesn't know if she returned already... I should check it out.

I head to her room, and her bed is empty, she's not here... Aish, why is she so troublesome? I told her that one of the rules was to don't arrive late home...

Now, what? I'll need to wait for her until she comes back... Seriously, is like if she was a teenager still. I'll wait for her at the living room... I'll watch a movie or something meanwhile.

-Some hours later-

It seems like I fell asleep waiting for Sana, I look at my watch and it's already time to start getting ready. Ugh, seriously, when did she come back....

I smell something coming from the kitchen, I head there and there she is, preparing the breakfast.

-Sana: Good morning~ (smiles)

-Aray: Good morning... When did you arrive home?
-Sana: Soon, why?
-Aray: I was waiting for you to come back...
-Sana: Oh, that's why you were sleeping at the living room (smiles) I had to do some business, sorry~
-Aray: But it was too late for business?
-Sana: There's no problem, don't worry Aray~ (cute)
-Aray: O-Okay... Well, what are you cooking?
-Sana: Some pancakes, you can put chocolate or honey later... (smiles)
-Aray: Sweet... (smiles)
-Johnny: Good morning... It smells really good, Sana... (smiles)
-Sana: Thanks! (smiles)

Johnny starts preparing the table for the three of us. And once Sana was done, we started eating breakfast... God, it was delicious...

-Johnny: Well, let's go to the company, you have a lot of work to do, Shioma...
-Aray: I know, I know... Now we are promoting the new car, so it's being busier than normally... (srughs)

We arrive to the company, and we start working really hard. There's a lot to do, and no time to waste.

-Time skip until night-

-Johnny: Are you sure that you are going to stay here again?
-Aray: Yeah, yeah... There's a lot to do still... (smiles)
-Sana: Don't pull yourself too much, Aray... (pouts)
-Aray: I won't, dont worry (smiles)
-Johnny: Well, we'll be heading back home, then... (smiles)
-Aray: Yeah, good night... (smiles)

Ugh, this is so hard. I'm really tired but I still need to work... Yesterday I didn't have a good sleep because I slept at the couch...

I think that after all the promotions, I should ask my dad for a week off... Yeah, I break would be awesome... We could travel somewhere, I'm sure Sana haven't traveled for so long.

After some more hours working, I decide to return back home. Once u arrive, everything seems quite, but why aren't Sana's shoes here? Is she out again?

I head to her room, and once again, her bed is empty... Where is she going this late? She said that she had to do some business, but what kind of business does she have this late?

 Where is she going this late? She said that she had to do some business, but what kind of business does she have this late?

Damn Sana, I don't like this... I can't sleep and rest well because I'm worried. Johnny is sleeping at his room... Tomorrow I'll ask him to take care of Sana, and if she leaves, he'll have to follow her. I can't allow this kind of stuff... I'm worried.

What do I do now? I should sleep... Tomorrow I'll have a lot of work for sure... God, please make Sana return soon...

Although I'm really worried about her, I decide to head to my room and sleep. I won't be able to work if I don't rest well, and that would be a problem.

-The next day-

Today my day goes exactly the same as yesterday. Sana prepared an amazing breakfast this morning, and I worked a lot today.

Not enough to finish everything, so here I am again. I'll return back really late today... I wonder if Sana left or not today. I told Johnny to follow her.

JOHNNY'S POV
Shioma told me to keep an eye on Sana, and that's exactly what I'm doing. She said that she was going to sleep, but here I am.

She jumped outside from the window, I don't know exactly how did she do it, but she's heading somewhere. Aish, Shioma makes me do all kind of crazy things because of Sana. I think that he's really after her.

I follow Sana, who doesn't notice me, and we arrive to a place that looks like a prostitution house. What do I do now?

Should I enter that place? Or should I stay outside? Ugh, I'm sure that Shioma wants me to inform him about what was Sana doing here

Should I enter that place? Or should I stay outside? Ugh, I'm sure that Shioma wants me to inform him about what was Sana doing here... But I've never been in a place like this before.

Damn, if someone sees me in a place like this they'll have a wrong impression of myself. In another hand, I should enter and then inform Shioma.

Okay, there I go, I'll enter... I don't really know what to expect... Once I enter, they make me pay. Damn, this money will have to return to me because I'll make Shioma pay for this.

When I enter, I'm guided to a room where a lot of men is reunited cheering for some girls dancing in a bar... I really don't know what Sana has to do here...

Suddenly, all the attention focus on a new dancer. And once she comes out, I get speechless... What the hell is Sana doing? She works here?