Whipped (not in the kinky way)

Start from the beginning

"Really? That's terrifying. I could've been murdered!" I yelled, freaking out a bit.

"No, no, we use the towns closest to us as cover. They're completely safe from harm. In fact we pretty much protect the citizens in the towns around us." BEN said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh. So I'm safe from being murdered?" I asked.

Jeff and BEN both nodded.

"You're extra protected because we're all friends. Everyone in the mansion has heard stories about you, and they all love you as much as we do. Maybe not as much as BEN, but they all like you. Not to mention the fact that they all want to meet you. Slender won't allow that, though. He doesn't want everyone to get too attached." Jeff explained.

"You're pretty much the class pet." BEN said.

"Wait. Does that mean you're into beastiality?" I asked BEN, horrified.

"Well, let's just say that if you suddenly turned into a hamster, I'd still fu-" Jeff interrupted BEN.

"Ooookayy- BEN, lets go set that portal back up, shall we?" Jeff asked, pulling BEN with him.

"Fine." BEN said, rolling his eyes.

"Jesus Christ, BEN." I whispered, facepalming and shaking my head.

I walked into my room and saw that Toby was now here, too.

"Toby!" I yelled, tackling him into a hug.

"(Y/N)! I missed you!" Toby said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Wait, you didn't stutter?" I questioned.

"Slender made a new pill that treats Tourettes. Isn't that great?" He said, smiling.

"Yeah! That is great!" I said, also smiling.

"Is he going to release it to the public?" I asked.

"The public, as in the rest of the world?" Toby questioned.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"No, he can't. If he did then it could reveal our existence. And he would be super mad if someone else got credit for his work. Slender loves helping us, but he doesn't like humans." Toby said, frowning a bit.

"Is it just chemistry, or does it use something supernatural?" I asked.

"It's all chemistry. Slender is basically Einstein when it comes to all that. He's even teaching Jack how to make his own medicine, so when Slender is away, Jack can help us when we get hurt." Toby explained.

"Wow, that's super cool." I said, amazed.

Toby nodded excitedly.

"Do any of the others have any cool hobbies?" I asked.

"Yeah! Jeff is really good at knife throwing and darts, and BEN is a whiz when it comes to everything computer-related." He said.

"Wow, I expected BEN's, but I didn't realize Jeff would be good at knife throwing. I thought that would be your thing, with the whole hatchet-as-a-weapon thing. Do you have a hobby?" I said.

"Yeah, I like to cook!" Toby exclaimed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep. Not to brag or anything, but I'm actually good at it, too." He said.

"That's so cool!" I said excitedly.

"Heh, thanks." Toby said shyly.

"Aww! Are you blushing?" I asked.

"No!" He said quickly.

"You're so cute Toby." I smiled.

"Hey!! Stop flirting!" BEN said, marching over to us.

"We aren't flirting." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. You are too." BEN glared.

"Don't get all pissy with me." I warned.

"I'm not!" BEN said quickly.

"Are you seriously scared of her?" Jeff asked, walking over to us.

"No! She's scared of me, if anything!" BEN said confidently.

"No I'm not." I laughed.

"Yes you are." BEN said, his voice dark.

"Nope. Not even a bit." I raised an eyebrow.

"What?! Since when?" BEN yelled.

"Since you started living with me." I rolled my eyes.

"God dammit, I lost my edge." BEN mumbled.

"Sounds to me like you're whipped." Toby added.

"Yep. He's totally whipped." Jeff chuckled.

"No I'm not!!"