Chapter 6 - My brothers best friend

Start from the beginning

"You did give up everything for me" I quietly said. Don't fucking cry Blake, don't you even dare. You have to stay strong. For her. 

"And I would do it again every day for the rest of my life" she said, before pulling me into a tight hug, her light brown hair falling into my face, but I didn't mind. She smelled like home. 

"I love you Blake" she whispered. Oh god, after feeling so good, she had to do this to me, right? I felt the tears rising. "I love you too mom," I whispered. 

It felt extremely good to rest in her arms and feel loved. Although I fought the tears, it felt like it was ok to let go. 

In that very moment, the door opened and Cody, Nick, Jaxson and, of fucking course, Romeo walked in, starring at us. My brother instantly looked very worried, as he saw mom crying in my arms. "What happened?" he asked worried. 

Mom looked up, quickly wiping away her tears. "Nothing honey its all good I-I'm just so happy to have you two" she said, chuckling slightly. I gulped down my need to cry. Oh god this was so embarrassing. I never wanted anybody, not even my mom, to see me cry and now Codys friends, especially Romeo, saw me crying in my moms arms. Why were those dickheads even here?? Didn't they have practice or something? 

"Oh god for a moment there I though it was about-" he stopped himself mid sentence looking at his friends before quickly saying "Never mind" 

Mom rushed to get her shoes back on her feet again. "Oh I am so sorry Boys! I was so caught in the moment.. but here I am. Hello you must be Codys new friends! I am Jillian, Codys mom" she said shaking their hands. 

"No Mrs. Jenkins we are sorry, I mean Cody said it was ok that we came over and all, but, like it seemed like you were having a private moment" Nick said truthfully. 

You think, idiot? 

"Ah nonsense, its alright. How was football practice boys? I bet you are hungry. If you'd excuse me, I will just hop into the kitchen and will make some pasta for you" my mother smiled. 

"Thank you Mrs. Jenkins" Nick called after her. 

"Oh please, call me Jillian" she answered from the kitchen. 

A hand hit the back of Nicks head. Obviously it was Jaxson. "It seemed like you had a private moment?" Jaxson said, mocking him. " You are such a dumbass sometimes, why are we even friends?" he sighed. 

"What?? At least I said something asshole! By the way Cody, your mom... hot as fuck" he said, rubbing the back of his head. 

"Ew gross dude" Jaxson exclaimed. 

"What the fuck dude?" Cody screamed. 

"Oh hell no" I sighed.

Even Romeo said "You are such an idiot Nick" 

"What?? She is!" Nick exclaimed. Great friend you have there big bro, I thought to myself. They settled on the couch and I quickly got up to leave the room. I was so very uncomfortable with them around, especially Romeo. No one stopped me, as they already started talking about the first practice, or better the first cheerleader practice on the sports ground right next to the football field. I didn't really need this right now, so I went up to my room. 

When I walked up the stairs, I glanced over to the boys in the living room one more time. They were all laughing about something, not noticing me. Suddenly, I caught Romeos gaze. He stopped laughing and just froze. I didn't know what it was in his eyes. I didn't even know if it was a good thing or if he just waited for the right moment to kill me. 

I could fight his ass, if I wouldn't get a panic attack again. I was very strong and my body still showed the muscles I earned from playing football all the fucking time back home. I could totally take him if I wanted to.