Chapter Twenty

I got up from the bed smiling wistfully at my two boys, I gave both of them lingering kisses on their foreheads then lay back down then I muttered a spell seperating my soul from my body and got up and looking back at my body, I whispered a spell protecting my body then left.
      My steps were very quiet since well I'm a soul and then i slipped through the door.
       Once outside i clicked my fingers and then I was in the underworld heading to the river STYX, there i found the devils pomegranate, holding it in my hands with my lips touching it i whispered a spell for the fruit to go where i wanted, when that happened i took all the fruit from the tree and held it in my hands trying to resist its sweet smell then i walked to the river of suffering and waited, dropping the fruits on the ground.
      Within a few seconds, she arrived with her nose in the air following the sweet smell of the pomegranate, I smirked knowing she couldn't resist it.
     "Your royal bitchiness, you are welcome" her eyes snapped open and she looked around coming to terms with where she was before finally resting her eyes on mine "you are a little human, do you then you can challenge a goddess and win?" she asked cocking her head with an evil glint in her eyes.
     "You seem to forget my heritage, I am a pureblood goddess and i can easily challenge you if i want AND WIN" "I Am several hundred years old and you are just one fifth Of a century, you cant kill me" "we'll see about that" i said pouncing on her, half shifting into my wolf and clawing her face "did you even wonder why i brought you here? This is the land of the dead, there is no way you can bring anything to life, in short, you are powerless here and you cant leave either, you know why? Because i spelled the entrance" , then i levitated her " yes, you are right i cant kill you and i dont have to, do you know where this is?" she looked at the river then panicked trying to get down "thats right, this is the river of suffering, that is  the gateway to hell and i can assure you, you are never coming out".
     Then i dropped her till her feet touched the water and left her letting the river do its job, and no time was wasted as the water created a whirlpool at the center pulling her into it and then her screams became silent.
    I muttered a spell and got back home and reentered my body, once i became stable, i got up in a haste and woke up Jax, "babe" i screamed in his ear and he and Trey jolted awake "what happened? Who died?" "Persephone did" "what are you talking about?" I didnt reply dragging him downstairs while aggressively pounding on my friends doors "come down, all of you" they all trudged downstairs dragging their feet, then i dropped down on the sofa and waited until they all sat.
      "Persephone is never coming again" they all sobered up immediately and Ethan and Aiden said at the same time "what do you mean?" "well, i knew that there was no way i could fight her without dying so i thought of her weaknesses, she gets easily attached especially to the devils pomegranate which is grown in the underworld, then i thought, the underworld is the land of the dead which means nothing can grow with the exception Of The devils pomegranate Of course since it belongs to the devil this made things easier for me, so i took the devils pomegranate and used a spell to take it where she was while taking the rest of the fruit in order to lure her to the underworld and i made the site Of our fight the river Of suffering that opens directly to Tartarus and then i dropped her in it because no one not even a god can escape, so she is out Of our lives forever".
     They were silent for a second before they started jumping in elation, then bella said "we need to celebrate that and something else" we were confused "I'm pregnant" i squealed and squeezed her in a hug "we are definitely celebrating" then i picked Trey up and picked the car keys heading outside with the rest with me, then we spent our entire morning in IHOP.