Chapter Seven

We've been to 3 packs by now and I was getting real bored. It was really monotonous. Got there, got introduced rested for a day, had meetings for days, threw a party then leave. Well I mean the parties were quite fun, I won't even deny but still.

I was getting bored. Daniel and Isa were playing weird music in their cars, classic but I wonder how both of them have the same weird taste in music. We brought 3 cars and they were in the one in front then 8 of our warriors in the SUV behind us. However, we kept our mindlinks open in case of anything.

We were currently on our way to Red Moon and I was getting anxious, only thing not letting me panic completely is Jax holding hand on my lap. I kept focusing on it to calm me down.

I used that opportunity to have a quick one on one with my wolf Crystal "don't get mad at me C but I'm really scared". If wolves could roll their eyes, that was the equivalent of what Crys was giving me at the moment.
"Why, exactly, are you scared?" I thought about it then said quietly to her "I don't know, I just… I feel like I've finally let go of the omega me, the weak and submissive me and… I, I dunno, I just don't want to remember how that was like"

She hmmed then said "look, you're going to have to remember that, because that led you to where you are right now. You are mated to one of the baddest Alphas in North America, you have earned that respect and you have gotten a reputation yourself. You are Rylee Millers. And remember, you have me, Jax, Isa and Daniel with you. You're good"

I nodded "thank you Crys" "you're welcome now quit your whining I need to rest" and that wolf actually turned in my head and flicked her tail at me. I laughed quietly while looking back at my mate and holding his hand tightly. He looked at me and asked "you good?" "yea I'm good"

I looked at the boy seated at the backseat "Myles, you good love?" he nodded still playing games. I shook my head and looked forward. And just then we saw the landmark that showed the beginning of the Red Moon territory so we parked and waited.

Not up to a minute, two men walked up to Daniel in front and I watched them direct them back to us. They walked down to meet us in the car and asked "what's your business here sir?" Jax responded "Alpha Jackson Millers, here for the treaty"

They bowed deeply and apologized for delaying us then let us through. We parked in front of the packhouse and watched as Blake and his people came out. My husband looked at me cocking an eyebrow "don't worry, gimme a sec". He nodded then got out with Myles and walked to meet them with Daniel joining them. But Isa came to rest on my car door and said through the mindlink"ready when you are"

I breathed out then nodded saying "I'm ready". As soon as the words left my mouth she pulled open the door and waited for me to step out.
She closed the car door once I was out then flanked me as I walked to meet Jax and the testosterone flying through the air was killing.

"You plan on introducing yourself anytime soon cowboy?" I said in the mindlink to Jax. He rolled his eyes then said in an obviously bored tone "Good morning, I'm Alpha Jackson Millers, this is my mate Luna Rylee Millers, my son Austin Millers, and my beta pair Daniel and Isabella Milton. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Blake cleared his throat, put off by my pack's show of defiance then spoke "I'm Alpha Blake Norman and this is my beta Paul Davis, my Luna Casey Norman. You are warmly welcome into our pack. I'm sorry, pardon my insolence but Rylee?"

"LUNA Rylee" my mate corrected sharply obviously fuming. I put my hand on his arm to calm him "Alpha Blake, I'd say it's a pleasure making your acquaintance but that'll be a lie and I'm teaching my baby against bad habits" I said clutching Myles closer to me.

Blake looked down at Myles with his mouth wide open and said stuttering "Baby? You have a kid?". I rolled my eyes "obviously, would you kindly lead us to our rooms please? I'd like to get this over with"

Blake nodded rapidly and called Peggy, hmm, that name was unfamiliar, I guess she's new. She came out with 2 more people to collect our bags and led us to the guest rooms.

Jax turned back to Blake "we'll start our meeting in the morning if that's okay with you"

Blake nodded having composed himself, Casey looked at me and sneered while I gave her a sickly sweet smile and turned back around following Peggy.

I'm not even surprised he took Casey as a mate, she was the pack slut and took a major part in bullying me and making fun of me in the pack. She humiliated me so much back then and thinking about it, I wondered why I cowered so hard to that spineless little bitch. But it's okay, 'we have the rest of this trip to rectify her lack of respect' I thought to myself and smirked.