Chapter Sixteen

I am floating. I can't feel anything or see anything. Am I dead? Wait no, I hear something, I strained my ears to listen, oh my God that's Jax . That must mean I'm not dead right?
"Baby girl please wake up, its been 4 months and I'm going crazy without you, why do you love blacking out, you've never gone this long before, please wake up." I felt like chuckling but I couldn't, he's right I have been blacking out a lot lately, I sighed I really want to get up, then my forms appeared around me " Rylee, you need to wake up now, if you want to keep living you need to get your ass up right this instant" "um hellooo if you haven't noticed I'm in limbo" the siren answered "you really are dumb aren't you?, we are still in your subconscious you idiot. In case you haven't noticed, there is an opening up there, you get there you step through you are awake but listen carefully whatever you do, do not drop down, down there is another opening except that it's death, now go". Then they vanished, I looked up and sure enough there is a bright light up ahead and I began moving my arms in an attempt to get through the door I was almost there when some tendrils of some sort started pulling me and guess where, yeah you guessed right, its pulling me towards the next door I swear things are not going my way. I saw a sword floating ideally beside me and I quickly grabbed it hacking vigorously at the tendrils soon I was free then I stepped through the door.
Immediately I stepped through I felt sparks going through my body I opened my eyes thankful for the closed blinds I looked beside me and chuckled seeing my mate beside me. I shifted and moved my fingers through his hair, he soon woke up looking at me with those startling blue eyes "hey" he whispered "hi" I said my voice hoarse from weeks of unuse . His eyes widened and he sprang up "oh my God you are awake, let me get the doctor" "no Wait, just hold me for a while" he hesitated then nodded and came back to the bed careful for fear of messing with the tubes. I breathed in relief, I missed this. But I need to train and toughen up, because Persephone is coming and she is bringing war .

Hey guys I am really sorry I am posting late and because this chapter is really short, I am so sorry. To those that voted for me thank you so much I appreciate you guys, for those that are following me I am grateful. Please do not forget to comment if you have an issue with the book so I can know where to adjust thank you.