Chapter Eleven

Looking back at my life I could not help but smile. Yes I had a rocky start but it led me to my happiness. I had everything I wanted, an awesome pack ,a son that can be looked up to, amazing best friends and an awesome mate but there is still something I want.
      My line of thought was broken when I felt a very large quake, my brows furrowed even if my father is coming the ground doesn't quake this much so what is wrong. I ran outside seeing a lot of my pack members run out with me. I saw a woman, she had vines constantly moving around her shielding her nakedness, her heart shaped face adorned with emerald green eyes and her head filled with green hair. She was beautiful and she kept walking so gracefully almost floating. I was so mesmerized, so much so I ignored the malicious gleam in her eyes.
       Then the earth quaked again and I snapped out of it. I shook my head a little to clear the fog in my brain and get it to work again. Then I saw my father and my mother come and stand in front of me. "Leave our daughter out of this she has done nothing to you, your business is with us" What? I look at my mum confused and I felt Jax draw me backward as the strange woman started to attack my parents.
      All I could do was stare, I have never seen my parents fight together before. It was like their own dance they knew each others weakness and they fought like they had practiced for years I was mesmerized. At the end the vines lady stopped to looked at me with so much fury I could choke 'that bitch, that little bitch you call a daughter is the reason you never cared about me anymore, that fucking rat'.
      She kept fuming my parents looked at each other and nodded and then they went to each other. My dad shouted 'what do you want us to do, you were the one that betrayed me when you eloped with another man so what am I to do?" the Medusa lady said she wanted them apart and if that happens with my demise so be it. I scowled this woman is delusional and I am still confused "what the hell is going on?"
        No one paid attention to me and my parents still stood guard in front of me then the lady shouted "you have not seen the last of me,I would be back and I would be unstoppable"she yelled the last part and walked into the woods with the vines behind her. I mind linked my pack to leave including Jax.
      He asked where I was going and I said me and my parents have some things to discuss then he nodded and left and we were alone.
My mum nodded at me 'come on Rylee we have things to discuss and then we went to the fiery moon,I guess it was called that because it is a place between the underworld and the moon a sort of neutral ground, it is where my parents talk to me too. 'Let us begin'.