Chapter 30- Teaching the young- part 1

Começar do início

Lan WangJi lifted his chin up to face him, "Why are you grinning?" His eyes were burning with lust.

"The name I chose is.... Lan Xian! Do you like it? Hehe!" He grinned!

Lan WangJi smiled, "En! It's perfect!"

Back to the present:

"So that's what your daughter's name is? Lan Xian, is cute!" Lan Xichen pinches her chubby cheeks like the proud uncle he was.

"Uncle xi, hold!" She told him. And he complies. Who wouldn't want to hold the cute little princess.

Her personality is a mixture of Wei Wuxian's personality, along with his husband's personality. The first time she showed Wei wuxian's personality, Uncle Lan almost had a stroke, he has dealt with three generations of  that families personality. She kinda back talked him because he was being unfair to one of the students.

Lan WangJi didn't punish her because she was in the right, he just told her, "Don't do it too much!" Referring to don't be like her mother.

"Uncle Xi, hahahaha! What is Jiang Cheng's! Tell me!" Wei Wuxian asked his daughter with glee.

"Uncle Che! Daddy hold me!" She told Lan WangJi to hold her. He took her from his brother's arms and hugged her.

Lan Xichen And Jiang Cheng left them to have family time.

Wei Wuxian sat on the ground and patted the ground for Lan WangJi to sit, "hurry! Sit!! Our little princess is such a cutie!" He praised her.

Lan WangJi sat beside him and Lan Xian, climbed over to Wei Wuxian's lap. "I love you, mommy, daddy!" She giggled happily.

They played around until it was time for the banquet, "Lan Xian, you will have to sit with the other juniors, will you be okay?" Wei Wuxian asked her.

She nodded, "my big brothers will be there, I'll be fine." She pinches Wei Wuxian's nose and kisses him on the cheek.

They arrived to the dinner hall and Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted, it wasn't the usual bland dishes of gusulan, but a mixture of spicy dishes and regular, Wei Wuxian's eyes sparkled, "Lan Zhan~ did you do this?" He asked him.

Lan WangJi shook his head, "It was me!" Lan Xichen told him.

It was a feat in itself to get Uncle Lan to do something different with food for once.

The silence rule was even lifted for the night, and sadly the drinking rule, which was a bad idea.

Lan WangJi has gotten used to drinking alcohol over the years, he doesn't fall asleep as soon as he drinks anymore, thanks to Wei Wuxian getting him to drink more.

"Happy Birthday to Wei Wuxian!"

Wei Wuxian had a night of happiness.

"Mommy, hold me!" Lan Xian accidentally let it slip out of her mouth, Wei Wuxian had wine in his hand and he blushed when everyone looked at him, "Lan Xian!" He said as he lifted her.

The seniors were flabbergasted at her name, "Lan Xian? Why didn't you guys tell us her name? She is a direct descendant of the Lans after all."