Dating is every teenager's dreams.

Tsuyu: I wanna have a date with someone just one day, I wanna know what does it feel like to cuddle your boyfriend and you know have fun together going out and stuff!! Someone anyone date me!!

Dabi: umm wanna date me?

Jirou: that's not how you ask someone out, you have to be romantic.

Tsuyu: no I want someone sensible :)

Dabi: well good luck with finding someone sensible in this shit hole.

Satou: I mean we have someone sensible... he has been quiet for a long long long time.

Tsuyu: yeah you know what never mind I don't want to pull anyone in this.

Izuku: honestly being single is good, you don't have responsibilities like taking care of your date, remembering their birthdays, and your anniversaries and stuff. Being single is comfortable.

Kaminari: I mean I'm with Izuku. I dated a clingy girl and she wanted to be with me 24/7. She was possessive as fuck, she wouldn't let me have friends, and when I'm hanging out with my friends she keeps calling and texting me, to come back to her and that I don't need friends I just need her. In the very third month of our dating, I broke up with her. She was a psychopath.

Tomura: yeah I used to think about dating a lot, but then I just felt it was useless so I forgot about it.

Ashido: dating is every teenager's dream. I mean I think about dating a lot but I don't have time for that.

Izuku: anyways have you heard the news?? Tenya and ojiro are in London now. They went to fight a villain.

All Might: Ojiro? Tenya? Never heard of those people.

Aizawa: I don't have any students go by those names.

TBC ♥️