What is 911's number?!

Toga: did you see my bag??!! did you see my bag????!!!!!

Dabi: so this crazy bitch had been singing all of the Korean band songs you could think of (drama, romance, rock.) everything and she hasn't stopped since the morning. What. Is. Going. On. With. Her?!! Kurogiri please come fix this.

Izuku: :) I was not called to deal with this!! Omg! That's a start.

Dabi: well do you want to? Honestly, I don't care who helps me with dealing with her even Kaminari is fine.

Kaminari: bitch WTH do you mean even Kaminari is fine?! I'm responsible!

Anger king: are you?

Anger king: does responsibility mean/ to let the dogs run wild in the park?

Dabi: what?

Anger king: stupid ass Kaminari let the dogs run wild on one of our part-time jobs, saying that dogs deserve to run freely, after that day none of the dogs went back to their houses, and thanks to Kaminari we were lectured for six hours straight, From both our parents and the dogs' owners.

Dabi: Kurogiri come to deal with this please she didn't shut up, she is singing another song.

Kurogiri: I don't get paid enough for this shit.

Aizawa: same bud, same.

Shigaraki: okay I might or might not have given her quite the sugar today...

Dabi: well prepare to die! You gave her sugar and then went to the stupid-ass meeting?! And left her with me to deal with?! What are you? A villain.

Kaminari: technically yes...

Dabi: shut up.

Kaminari: rood

Dabi sent a video to the chat room.

Dabi: she is now dancing and jumping around furiously.

Izuku: wow I didn't know she had long hair.

Dabi: now is not the time to admire her hair, Help! Someone call 911!!!

Kaminari: what is their number?!

Anger king sent a video of Izuku laughing and slapping the ground so hard.

Jirou: I think Kaminari needs to study a lot.

Kaminari: hello my name is Jered and I never learned how to fucking read. But seriously what is 911's number?

TBC ♥️