Enji-chan is in this chat ;)

Enji-chan: Touya and Shouto how are your friendship with the others going?

Dabi: :) better than your marriage that's for sure.

Eri-chwan: is he a good guy right now? Or do you want me to deal with him?

Aizawa: as much as I find your wildness cute, it's still too early for that... anyways, he is trying so Let's give him credit for that.

Souto: what my bro said, better than you have ever done.

Enji-chan: good, I don't want you guys ending up like me.

Kaminari: they are better than you and they will always be!

Inko: guys! Calm down, please!! So how are the therapist seasons? Are they beneficial or do you need something more?

All Might: hey.

Izuku: wow you came here quick.

All Might: just making sure my waifu is not being attacked.

Izuku: pls don't be all lovey-dovey in here.

Mei: pls be all lovey-dovey in here! It's cute!!

Enji-chan: the therapist seasons are amazing, thank you so much... he opened my senses, and because of him and you recommending him it's really
Helpful, I'm gonna make sure to make it up to all of my family, and whoever I made fun of, or offended.

Inko: good, so who wants to come to my home for a fun day? We could play games and forget about the tech you know bringing the good old days? Todoroki-san you too are invited with all your family.

Enji-chan: that would be lovely but I can't face my wife yet, I just send her flowers and letters every day to make sure that she knows that I'm indeed reflecting on my actions, the kids and her could go if they want that would make me happy, they need that.

Izuku: I'm not gonna regret it, I'm just gonna do it!

Aizawa: do what?

Katsuki: you stop right there! They aren't ready!

Izuku added Rei to the group chat.

Katsuki: shit is about to go down brace yourselves.

Rei: Todoroki Enji! Will you give our relationship another go? This time for real if you do anything to anyone including me and the kids, I swear to god I'm gonna freeze you!!

Enji-chan: I would be grateful. I will do my best!

Rei: pfft what's up with the name hahaha.

Dabi: you are way too relaxed about this.

Rei: you and your siblings need to loosen up and forgive, he is doing his best everyone can be bad and change. BTW We need to talk mister! So bring your ass in the house so we can have a long nice talk.

Dabi: yes M'm!

Izuku: pfft Wiped!

Inko: you are gonna be whipped if you don't clean your room mister!

Izuku: yes M'm!!

TBC ♥️