Scoop over!!

Dab dab, kazoo kid, handz on ma face, cinnamon bun, glitter king, Iron man logged in.

Dab: so... when a future wannabe hero comes in a villain home to their room in the bed in the middle of the fucking night to demand them with a sleepy tone to scoop over, so they sleep next to them is legit???

Cinnamon bun bum: no?? Yeah??

Dab: Which is it?!

Cinamon bun: who is sleeping beside you?!

Dab: that question is wrong in so many ways man you sound like an angry jealous wife, and it was mina.

Cinamon bun: ah, yeah, I mean you are both missed up, I don't think there is something wrong with it, besides she is a homeless person right now so just shut up and let her sleep with you till the weekend finish, she will come to sleep in the dorms.

Dab: good night yall I'm gonna sleep on the cold floor...

Iron man: good for you:)

Kazoo kid: who the hell are you?

Iron man: Tetsutetsu.

Kazoo kid: ah

Kazoo kid and dab went offline.

Handz on ma face: Izuku bring me some ice cream...

Cinamon bun: :)

Hanz on ma face: don't you dare!!

Cinamon bun: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet bye

Cinamon bun logged off.

Handz on my face: understandable have a nice day.

Handz on my face and Iron man went offline.

Glitter king: oh shit... Rihanna uploaded another song!!!! Gotta shower the dorm walls with glitter!!!

Glitter king went offline

Glitter king is online
At 1:00AM

Glitter king: shine bright like a diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glitter king is offline.

Glitter king is online
At 2:00 AM

Glitter king: happy new years bitches!! By the way, if anyone wanna know about the glitter walls they were my doing and let them stay like that!! If anyone and I repeat if anyone cleans them I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!

Glitter king went offline.

Dadzawa is online

Dadzawa: so I'm gonna kill you and then hide the body... and don't worry no one will miss you.

Kaminari is online

Kaminari: be my guest, better yet just give me a pistol and I will kill myself.

After five minutes of silence

Kaminari: okay ladies and gentlemen the game of the mouse and cat will begin in 3 2 1 go!!!!!!!!

Cinamon bun and anger king is online now

Cinamon bun: that fucker threw his phone out of the window...

Anger king: did he die??

Cinamon bun: unfortunately no

Anger king: ah shit I bought him the black expensive roses and I even went through a lot to prepare his funeral.

Cinamon bun: :) kill me so that the funeral and the roses won't be wasted.

Jirou is online

Jirou: your grave is the trash.

Jirou is offline.

Anger king: and people ask me why I want to adopt her.

Cinamon bun: :) disgusting

Cinamon bun: and the game of the mouse and cat will begin in 3 2 1
ADIOS BITCHES!!!!!

Everyone logged off

TBC ♥️