Hi, can I become a mafia please?

Kaminari: so I have a plan and I already did it, and I got accepted.

Anger king: accepted to be trash finally?

Kaminari: no, as a mafia idiot, as. A mafia leader. Wait what mafias do again??

Cinamon roll: ah shit, here we go again.

Aizawa-nya: first of all what the actual fuck? Second of all take responsibility Izuku, third of all change my name.

Ashido: nobody changes his name if you do I'm gonna shower you with hugs!!

Shiagraki: they eat, sleep, and kill people's Kami.

Ashido: I like how yall are chill with it.

Shigaraki: you are friends with villains :) so that doesn't kind of matter.

Ashido: ......... wait won't our reputation as heroes be ruined?

Ironman: ah fuck grammar ew.

Anger king:??????

Tape: first of all we are yet to be heroes since we are in our first year of UA, second of all kami please what is going on with you?? Third and last of all what reputation??

Ashido: understandable.

Kaminari: I finished peaky blinders and I was like yes I want this, please. So I went to a dark alley found me a cool boyz and then I was like yes I'm you boss badass bitches and then I'm all like we need women, drugs, guns, red bull (I haven't slept in five days pls send help.), fast Sports cars, Really good clothes, highlighters, and boom we are mafia.

Anger king: I

Anger king: what?

Cinnamon roll: you broke Kacchan!

Cinnamon roll: why my name is still the same? I want a badass name!!! Like.... my real name at least, not a cinnamon!!

Anger king: now is not the time Deku! Fucking kaminari became even more stupid!

Cinnamon roll: bitch please, he is just updating his stupidity to the next level nothing is new here!

Kaminari: wow Mido has no fear, he is made bakugogu our gremlin angst dog shut up.

Kamianri: I just told them Hi can I become a mafia please and they immediately accepted.

Momo: so someone- no a YouTuber saw my video and asked me to marry him, and I accepted.

Anger king: Todoroki just burned his room, nice kill momo! And Izuku just punched his walls, sero taped the whole bathroom, the others are planning on killing.

Kaminari: shelter? Clear! Good, I and my men are going to kill everyone that man knows.

Todoroki: if he wants to marry you he has to kill me before no one takes our mom without being tested.

Earphone jack: I have a surgery room that is yet to be tested.

Cinnamon roll: I

Cinnamon roll: what?

Anger king: you broke Deku!

TBC ♥️