America's ass

Kaminari: so I and mina went to the gym and then this happened...

Kaminari sent a video of mina using the treadmill at full speed and then falling to the end of the gym, while Mei is laughing her ass off.

Kaminari: I'm worn out between helping her or leaving. What should I do??

Dabi: go help her, what if she is dead?

Shinsou: press F for respect.

Cinnamon roll: F.

Aizawa: F.

All Might: F.

All for fucks: F.

Kaminari: she alive.

Ojiro: ah shit, I was hoping and praying that she would be dead, and then we could at least have a little peace.

Kaminari: lol, sorry she came back to life just to let me know that I need to delete her history of every social media or app, and then she fainted. I and Mei laid down with her so that the people think we were just chilling.

Cinnamon roll: from now on no gym.

Mina: I want to use the treadmill more! I can do it! I can have the America ass!!

Aizawa: WhAt?!

Mina: Captain America? Steve Rogers? Marvel?? The man who all ladies love?

Class A's mom: 🤤🤤 I have been doing squats just to have an Ass like him.

Mina: I know right! I can even pay every money I have (not that I have any.) to get an Ass like him.

Cinnamon roll: this Ass talk is uh uncomfortable so there goes nothing.

Cinnamon roll kicked everyone out of the chat.

Cinnamon roll kicked himself out of the chat.

TBC ♥️
I was nervous about anyone seeing me writing this since I'm in the gym.💀💀