"Let go," He leaned his face down towards mine.

"Do I scare you? According to everyone here you aren't scared of anything."he smirked. "You know I think watching you is going to be my favorite job yet." I felt kinda sick. "I can easily see why they thought he was interested you are definitely something to look at." He moved his hand to lift my face. I tried to turn away but he squeezed my face and was hitting where my lip was cut open. I whimpered. "You need to learn to obey." He said squeezing harder. His eye danced like he was enjoying this, like he thought it was funny. I, on the other hand, was not. I wanted him off me. One second he was smirking and then all the sudden he froze. His face changed to fear and for some reason that made me calm down. I heard a gun click and that calm feeling went away fast.

"You will back the fuck up before I blow your God damn head off." The whole room went silent. He put both his hands in the air and took a step back. I let out a shaky breath but didn't move. No one did. We all just stared. Xavier face was pure rage, it actually scared me. I had never seen him so angry. It was worse then the night he got upset with me.

"Jeff was wrong, huh?" The guy said to Xavier.
Xavier pushed the gun harder against his head.

"Wanna repeat that?" The guy gulped and stayed quite. Xavier lowered his gun and we all calmed and the guy relaxed but a second later a shot rang out and the guy was holding his arm cursing. I jumped. Xavier pulled me behind him. He still had the gun out. "Let that be a warning, next one who decides to be brave won't be leaving this house alive."
All the guys nodded and I stayed completely silent. He just shot someone like it was nothing. He turned to me. "Go to my room." I nodded walking as fast as I could away from all that. Rose was coming down the stairs looking frantic.

"Is everyone okay?" I nodded.

"Um, Rose is there a room I can stay in."

"Honey, I think Xavier said to put your stuff in his room."

"I don't really know him well enough to be sharing a room with him though."

"Well there is a spare two doors from his on the left but don't tell him I told you that."

"Thank you." I went to his room to get my stuff and was about to move it to the spare room when the door swung open. He looked at me and saw the bag in my hand. His eyes narrowed.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" He said raising his voice.

"Um, the...the spare room. I know I was in here last night but I thought...you know, you probably don't want me in here because you don't really know me and..." He walked towards me.

"Drop the bag and get in the damn bed." His voice was lower but that made it scarier.

"But..."

"After what just happened I see I can't even trust some of my own guys with you. You are staying in here, got it?" I nodded seeing the anger from earlier in his eyes. He looked over my face and sighed. "Don't look so worried. He is fine it was a flesh wound. Just a warning to him and all the others." I nodded again not knowing what to say. He walked around me to his dresser. He pulled off his shirt and threw it in a drawer. I sat on the bed.

"How many people have you shot?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"I don't really keep count."

"So more than a few." He turned to me.

"Scared?"

"I wasn't scared of you."

"Oh really?"

"I wasn't...well kinda. But it was... it was him." I said quietly looking at my hands. He kneeled down in front of me.

"Look at me." I did. "You have nothing to be afraid of, understand?" I nodded. "Now get in bed." I moved to the top of the bed and climbed under the covers and he moved behind me. I turned to look at him. "What?" He grunted.

"Why did you do that?" He opened his eyes. "Shoot your own guy for me."

"I was proving a point."

"What?"

He sighed aggravated. " Did you want him touching you?"

"No! No, I just...you act like you don't care and yet you keep going through all this trouble to make sure I'm safe." He glared at me.

"Just shut up and go to bed." I frowned but flipped over and stayed quite. I kept thinking about what would happen. How long was he going to have me stay here? How long till everything went back to normal and I could just go about my life not worrying about the other guys? I felt the bed move and a heavy arm wrapped around me.

"I don't know." He whispered. At first I thought he was reading my mind until he continued. "It's not that I care, I just don't want you hurt."

"I think that's caring." He took a deep breath.

"I worry about you. I don't want to, but I do. But I don't care about you how everyone thinks, there is just something about you, when someone else is near you... I don't know. I should just make you leave but I can't risk it. You are in danger because of me."

"It's not your fault, Xavier."

"Yes, it is. I should have never gone to the damn coffee shop and I should have never reacted how I did that night. I let them know you could be used against me."

"I'm glad you talked to me that day." I whispered. I felt him move his face in my hair.

"Go to bed, Angel." I smiled slightly closing my eyes.