"Yeah?" I yawned

"I didn't wake you did I?" 

I smiled faintly," Are you kidding me, sleep on a plane?" 

...

"Why aren't you asleep, it's almost 10 right?" I sighed, looking out at the dark skies. 

"Yeah, it is... Just... I don't know."

I hummed," Why don't you check on that shelf of yours, I'm sure there is somethin' there for you." 

There was a small shuffle on the other end, and a soft laugh," Wow... how did you sneak this in?" 

"My sources will remain silent." I smiled," Sleep with that whenever you feel lonely alright?"

"Ok..."

"Euca, get some rest. I need some all as well." 

"Alright, well... hopefully when you get back our gift will get to you and Jay..." 

"Gift?" I chuckled. 

"Yeah, we all put it together for you guys. As a welcome home thing." 

I nodded," Alright.."

"Night..." 

"Night."

The line clicked and went dead. 

"Gift?" Jayden yawned. 

I nodded," Yeah, some lot huh?" 

"Best damn lot there ever was." Jayden smiled. 

"We'll see them soon, yeah?" I sighed, turning my phone in my hands. 

Jay nodded," Of course we will. Nothing keeps the Night Wings apart." 

I laughed softly and closed my eyes. 

That phone call put me at ease, and the dark finally sunk in and I fell asleep. 

|Sydney, Australia| 

I sighed as guards piled bags into a large sleek black car. 

"Well, this is where we part ways," Jay yawned, adjusting his carry on bag. 

I scoffed," You live down the road ass hat." 

Jay smiled soft," Zip it cunt." 

"In your dreams." I smiled back.

He nodded and waved as he walked to his family, leaving me alone with my own. 

I sighed again, adjusting my bag before climbing into the car. 

"Isn't it good to be home again?" Lance sighed and stretched in his seat. 

Rolling my eyes, I ignored his banter for the ride home. 

"Welcome back Master Archer." Our butler, Mason, bowed. 

I cringed and looked down, man do I despise this... 

"You received a package while you were away," Mason spoke, handing me a brown parcel.

A small smile found its way to me as I held it, they really did send me something... 

"Thanks Mason." I sighed and walked away," Oh and don't call me that." 

"Of course Master Archer." Mason spoke. 

I shook my head and made my way to my room before Barbara could tell me off for anything, or father could force me into a meaningless job. Tossing my things to the floor once I was in my room, still handling the box with the utmost care. 

"Now what could you lot have put together...?" I breathed and climbed onto my bed. 

Carefully opening the package, my heart stopped a moment as I saw briefly the top contents of the box... A small photo album lay gently on top, the cover painted with the Night Wings crest and names scribbled in a curled font around it. I breathed deeply and took it out, laughing slightly at what lay underneath. ADLIBS, BLOOPERS AND MORE BY JAYDEN ANDERSON, EDITED BY JOSEPH GARNET. I rubbed my face and shook my head, these guys are ridiculous... I chewed on the inside of my lip as I picked up the DVD and walked over to my TV. 

After placing the disk inside my player, I lowered my lights and jumped back onto the bed. Scene after scene was filled with random things, us fucking around, comforting one another, some times even Jayden forgot that the camera was on. Piece by piece it all made me feel a rush of emotions that I wasn't quite ready to feel, the photo album was filled to the max with memories and even more emotions. 

"Thanks guys..." I muttered, a small smile plastered on my face before I fell asleep. Stupid jet-lag...