Leader

They were here, that was the thing that the members of Night Wings were thinking. The two elders were well composed as they spoke in the native language of BTS, happy to be talking with their idols. The two youngers, however, they were slipping in and out of Korean as they tried desperately to get their minds to focus, complete opposites of their elders. The guys were sitting back in their chairs, smiling and watching the scene unfold in front of them. They couldn't understand a lick of what was being said, save the small English slips that were caught.

"You are big fans of ours?" Jimin asked with a shy smile.

The girls nodded, each going through something vastly different. Euca was spinning in her head, but a cool and calm composure blanketed her features as she spoke with the seven boys, aiding her youngers that fell in and out of Korean. She was tired and drained. Somehow finding a way to muster up more and more energy to speak with her idols and help translate for her flustered youngers; Angie was flustered by the confrontation of her idols, physically you could see that with her flushed cheeks and darting eyes. But her voice was smooth and easy as she spoke, yet the pair of youngers were vastly different in comparison. 

Ale was the most flustered and frantic of the group. Needing full support from her elder in order to convey what she wanted to, stuttering and slurring her words in Korean, her voice rising and falling as she tried to piece together her thoughts and words; and lastly, Josey was pink, her words slurred out as she slipped in and out of the language's that she knew, her mind was so tensed and fogged up with excitement and disbelief she couldn't seem to properly control what was going on in her mind 

Laughter was heard, finally, the storm had calmed for the moment and instead of ultimate destruction, there was calm and peace for once.

"It is very nice to meet you all in person." Jungkook smiled warmly at the group.

Yoongi was fairly silent as he looked between the girls and the guys, "Ya, are you all a thing or...?"

This rouge comment startled the girls and sent even the two calm elders spiraling as they attempted to explain the situation. The sudden outburst of energy caused the four boys to burst into laughter.

Joseph being the first to stand and comfort one of the girls," Breathe." He laughed and placed his hands on Ale's shoulders.

"B-But. Yooni... Gi... ki.. ahh.." She stammered and hid behind her hands in embarrassment.

Joseph chuckled soft," Um... I am... sorry.." Although it was a rough accent, he had managed the small Korean sentence," She... is... um... shy?"

Namjoon nodded and bowed," You're getting there. Just practice."

Joseph nodded as he rubbed Ale's arm, consoling the shy younger.

Archer took Euca's hand," Easy love, just take a breath and then talk."

"Your accent," Namjoon commented," Where is it from?"

"Australia mate." He smiled and extended his hand," I'm Archer."

"Nice to meet you." Namjoon chuckled and shook his hand before turning to his brothers to tell them about the small interaction.

After a moment or two, the air had cleared again and the conversation continued. The leader of BTS taking the time to talk to the boys, making them feel included in the conversation.

"So, do what do you boys do in the group?" Namjoon asked.

"I manage music and Mics."

"I do the recording."