7. On set

previously

I think about the whole Sam situation on the flight. With the whole situation i've definitely gotten over him now. I still have to sit next to him because of the seating plan in one of our classes. But in terms of Presley i'm no longer friends with her, despite her apology. I'll forgive but I won't forget.

present day

Mum and I have arrived in Canada for filming. I haven't met with the rest of the cast yet but I can't wait until I do tomorrow. Jack Grazer is acting alongside me in an upcoming film. We're gonna hangout since we're both currently in Vancouver. We've met at a premiere before but I can't wait to hangout with him more and get to know him better.
We decided to go out and explore the city.

607,981 likes@avabeckham: excited for the memories to come! 💫

607,981 likes
@avabeckham: excited for the memories to come! 💫

malinaweissman: omg im so excited to see you!

jackdylangrazer: We're gonna have loads of fun

brooklynbeckham: Proud of u Avey ❤️

beckhamgirls: pretty! 😭😍

romeobeckham: Hey that's my jacket
>cruzbeckham: I told you I didn't steal it

load more comments

Mum and I went back to the hotel. We ordered room service and called it a night. Tomorrow is going to be great! First day filming the new season of A series of unfortunate events, i'm so excited!

Monday

543,219 likes@avabeckham: set ootd

543,219 likes
@avabeckham: set ootd

malinaweissman: adore

cruzbeckham: you're pretty cool ave

kenzie: cutie <3

beckhamgirls101: Proud of you Ava!

kyla.mcgregor: miss you bestie boooo
> avabeckham: i miss you moreee

load more comments

The first day on set was great. I met the cast and crew, everyone was lovely. We started filming today, I had a scene with Malina, Louis and Dylan. That was all we got done today. At lunch we all hung out in the school trailer and played a game would you rather that lasted for our whole hour break. These two months of filming are sure going to fly by. Since i'm only involved in the show for 4 episodes i'm not going to be on set for as long as other actors. My character isn't very heavily involved in the show but is a main character in the episodes she stars in.

Saturday

Time on set flys by quickly. Dylan came to set early on Friday and decorated my trailer with photos of him all over the walls. I was definitely surprised walking into my trailer at 7am that morning.
This morning Dylan, Malina and I are going to explore the mountains. Dylan knows all the best spots as he lives here.

714,038 likes @avabeckham: love u @malinaweissman

714,038 likes
@avabeckham: love u @malinaweissman

malinaweissman: wowow i love us

victoriabeckham: Looks like fun! Kisses😘

starryeditz: Two queens!

dylan.kingwell: 📸 Me!
>avabeckham: thanks my favourite king of wells

5 weeks later

I'm now down to just 1 day left of filming ASOUE. I can't believe how fast this experience has gone, I'll miss it so much but i'm so grateful for so many good memories. I'm so excited to return home to England and then go on a holiday with my family during half term.

Kyla💓

kyla: when do you land??

ava: just got to the airport

kyla: ok i'm waiting :))

I flew back from Vancouver by myself and since my parents are busy today and Brooklyn's back in New York, Kyla's mum is picking me up from the airport.

After I get my luggage I walk through the airport. I'm wearing sunglasses just in case of paparazzi, but so far I haven't been spotted. "Avaaa!" I hear a voice. I look to my left and Kyla begins to run towards me. "I missed you so much!" She says. "I missed you more" I say tears beginning to fall from my eyes. "Let's get you out of here, want McDonalds?" Kyla asks, knowing it's my ultimate comfort food. "Of course" I say wiping my tears.

On the way home I talk to Kyla about all my memories I made while in Vancouver.

——-
authors note:
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, im trying to make this story as interesting as possible.. sorry if it's boring lol it gets better