19. The leaving party

previously: "Hello?" I say. "Hi there, is this Ava Beckham?." The voice asks. "Uh.. Yes" I say. "I'm Emilee from Netflix US, I'm calling to deliver the news that you have landed the role you auditioned for last week"

present day:

"Perfect!" Kyla exclaimed putting down the curling wand on my vanity. "Thanks Ky"
I say before standing up, I walk over to the mirror and admire my white dress. "Let's go take some photos" I say "Wasn't gonna let you look this beautiful and not be your own personal photographer" Kyla replies. I laugh at her comment.

I posted a photo on my instagram

avabeckham: mixed feelings:/

kyla.mcgregor: i'll miss you so much

jackdylangrazer: You're gonna be great Avey, i'm here to always be your number 1 fan!

louispartridge: Here's to a new journey in your life Ave, i love u and will miss you ❤️

milliebobbybrown: 💓💓💓💓

load more comments

I walk downstairs and notice how colourful and metallic some streamers and other decorations are set up. I hear the bell ring, excitedly I run over to the door and open it to reveal my first guest, Mr Louis Partridge. "Come here" He says grinning pulling me into a hug and pecking my forehead multiple times. "How are you?" I ask him. "Good as can be, how about you?" He says walking into the reception room. "I'm gooddd" I reply taking his hand. He twirls me around holding his arm above our heads.

It's not long until all of the guests have arrived to my leaving home party. My friends were invited by my parents, who had set up this whole party for me. Originally it was a surprise but with so many people invited it was hard to keep it a secret and my parents wanted me to be prepared for the party so they ended up telling me about it.

We danced together on the concrete patio outside, the flashing lights surrounding us. Suddenly 'XO' by Beyoncé plays, also known as Louis and I's song. Louis walks towards me.
"Will you have this dance" Louis asks holding his hand out. "I shall" I reply mockingly.
*AN: you should really play this song to feel the vibes lol*
'you're heart is glowing' Louis and I begin to dance together. taking one step in front and then two to the side like a little cha cha dance while our my arms were wrapped comfortably around his neck while his hands were placed on my waist. 'and i'm crashing into you' We repeated the steps in time with one another. It was the first time we had danced like this in front of anyone, but to us this dance routine was a thing we constantly did together. Cheers and applause from other people echo around us as the beat drops and Louis twirls me around before bringing me back in facing him to carry on with the steps. We were moving comfortably like water, flowing with each other's movements. When the song ended we heard everybody cheer for us and start to come towards us unlike earlier when they were on the surrounds of the patio in a circle watching us dance.