17. Wannabe

previously

*adds to story

*You have one story reply

Huh?

I checked my DM's and it was Louis..

"cutie"

——————————

present day

I get in the car and sit next to Harper, we're on the way to an important meeting and afterwards a few photoshoots. It was for Romeo and I furthering our modelling careers, Harper wanted to come along too to keep mum company.

"Oh yes i'm gonna turn it up" says Romeo excitedly as his favourite song by Justin Bieber on.

Mum changes it.

"Not againnn" Says Romeo.

I chuckle as I realise mum had turned on wannabe, by the spice girls of course.

"Go Harps" She says.

"Yooo I'll tell you what I want what I really really want" Harper sings

"So tell me what you want what you really really want" Mums joins in and points at Romeo

"I'll tell you what I want what I really really want" Romeo joins in

"I wanna" I join in
"I wanna" Harper sings too
"I wanna"
"I wanna"

"I wanna really really really wanna zigazag- ahh" Mum joins in on the last line finishing our jam.

We finished with the meeting and I was so excited for the upcoming photoshoot me and Romeo would both get to be apart of. These days Romeo is more of a model as I really enjoy acting, but alongside that I love modeling too.

It was now 5pm and our Saturday had flew by with the meetings and photoshoots. My 'date' with Louis was tonight so I had a bit of time before I needed to get ready for that. I had got my makeup done as a part of the photoshoot, because my makeup had been first hot pink eyeshadow to accompany my outfit perfectly and secondly a green look and lastly a pastel purple which complemented my outfit and hair so nicely. When I was done I asked the makeup artists if they could give me a natural look without any bright colours. So now my hair and makeup is done and I don't have to worry about getting back home in time to do it. We were still half an hour from home.

Just when he had come to my mind I saw a new text pop up on my phone. It was Louis.

Louis: im bored can we change plans and i'll just come get you like noww🥺

Ava: Just heading home from a work thing but  you can when i'm home🥰

Louis: aww okay, i'll come at 6 then!

Ava: Ok see you then :)

Louis: sure thing cutie☺️

Ava: You needa stop calling me that or i'll get the wrong idea😔

Louis: and that idea would be..?

Ava: nevermind
Ava: where are we going?

Louis: It's a surprise