1: A Normal family

Ava's POV

"Good morning, good morning, good morning" A voice sings while jumping on my bed.
I sleepily open my eyes to see a smiling Cruz.
"Cruz, why are you waking me up? It's like 6am!" I groggily say.
" Mum told me to come get you, she wants you and Romeo to do a photoshoot for her" he replies
"Ohh yay!" I jump out of my bed and go downstairs still in my pajamas.

My family is famous because of my parents careers, but we do pretty normal family things. We even eat family breakfast in our pajamas on the weekends. We're actually a lot different to what some will expect of us.

mmmm, I smell pancakes. I was right, mum was making pancakes for breakfast. Harper is still asleep as she has nowhere to be. So it's just mum and Romeo at the table with me.

Once i'm all ready for the day it's 7:30am. We all get in the car, and dad takes us. Brooklyn stayed home with Harper and Cruz. We arrive at mums studio. "Hello Ava and Romeo" I hear from one of mums works Penny. "Morning Penny" I reply. Penny is my makeup artist and hair stylist whenever I come do shoots for mum. "Oh yes dear, go with Penny to get your hair and makeup done" my mum says. I nod and follow Penny.

Penny and I always have so much fun together, she's like the older sister I never had. Penny and I talk about a whole lot, she's helped me through a lot of situations in my lifetime. I can trust telling her anything while she does my makeup.

Penny was done in just over an hour, as I came out I saw Romeo walking out of a dressing room too. "gorgeous girl!" he chuckled. "well Romeo James you look very handsome" I reply

Once we arrived at home, Romeo and I walked in and the boys were playing football in the house. Romeo and I looked at each other and we knew mum wouldn't be impressed.
"David! Cruz! Brooklyn! we have a football field now, go play outside. No football in the house!" she yelled, not a big nasty yell, more of an informative yell. She was always nice about it, even though when we play football in the house it annoys her a lot.

I went up the stairs to my bedroom

I didn't want to go to school tomorrow

Just when I was about to try take a nap I got a text from my friend Presley.

Pres💘: Guess what!?!

me: what?!

Pres💘: There's a new boy in school and I just thought i'd let you know. Apparently he's really cute!

me:omg! I'm excited!

Pres💘: Yes, thought so lol xx

Hmm maybe school wouldn't be that bad.

chapter end.
————————

Authors note: Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's definitely not the best but the story gets better !
The next chapter will probably be longer :) x