25 tashan

neil: yes for loving you i am getting punished  do you get it for loving you it all my fault that i have fallen in love with you....and i taught that was end of our relationship but again you came back into my life as a wife that to my Ex....

avni: wow 👏👏 Mr Neil what an explanation i taught your hiding something but it's again my fault look Mr Neil i am not interested in you and yes i am back to take revenge from you for destroying my life..... and listen Mr i just hate You..... 

Neil: I too hate you from the day you entered My Life....

Avni: same goes with me....Just Go to Hell.... she turns back to go but stops....and says Mr Neil you will get  Surprise with in a min so enjoy bye bye...

Neil receives call and was shocked to hear the news....

neil: thank you sir....he cuts the call...

avni : julie these is your list....and at sharp 9 the dinner should be ready....and listen i want kitchen neat and clean okay you can go....

julie open's the list and was shocked to see the list that to 20 items she has to prepare 

Julie: Avni you can't do these to me...

Avni: off course i can do after all your My Ex-First Love right...so it's already 7 now only 2 hours left so hurry up....

julie: i will see you....later...

avni: yeah yeah you can see me later for now you i am little busy so bye...

arman: sorry yaar for coming late....

avni: it's okay baby 

neil: avni you can't do this  me.....

avni: i can do it Mr Neil....how is my surprise while Suppressing her laugh by seeing neil's face..

neil: i am police officer 

avni: so what i  appointed  you as My bodyguard some people are behind My Life by looking towards Julie's direction...

Neil: i am not going to be your  bodyguard 

avni: R u sure??? think 

Neil: i am sure...

avni: okay wait Arman call your dad and say that Dcp Neil goneka is not ready 

Arman: yes Sweet heart he calls his dad and talks to him and cuts the phone..

here Neil's phone ring..Neil was shocked to the core by seeing The caller Id....he picks it up...

Neil: sure sir and he keeps the phone...

Avni: okay happy now By smirking at Him...think before you speak...and Arman lets go and Neil follows Them  as Neil is Avni's bodyguard 

Arman: sweet heart our beloved friends are  waiting for us these will be going to great trip after all  Dr Avni is with us unlike last time.. by looking at neil...

avni: yeah unlike last time these time your with me...

neil murmurs Monster 

avni: did you say anything while smirking at him...

neil: no avni

arman: call her mam after all your her bodyguard 

precap:

avni,neil,arman