chap-6

Neil: avni get down now it went away...

Avni singed in relief and gets down from bed...
Neil gets a call again he picks it up and goes to balcony and closes the balcony door and starts laughing...
Avni: why he can't talk in front me is he hiding something and Neil was absorbing each and every facial expressions... Neil comes inside and snaps finger in front of her and avni were are you lost and listen Julie is coming so I am going to buy some items for her do you want anything and clean the room and keep milk ready he smirked at her and goes... Avni: neil listen naa... Neil: haa avni bola do want anything...

Avni: woh Neil...

Neil: tell m fast avni she will be waiting for me....

Avni: nothing Neil...

Neil: without seeing me she will not listen to any one so bye if you want anything message me ok bye he runs out of the house hurriedly...

Avni(in mind): who is Julie she must be friend but I know all his friends then who might be...

Avni on's the TV...

Here Neil was hurriedly driving the car 🚗...

He calls someone and says that try to convince her...

Sirji it she is not listening to anyone you come fast sirji Neil I am stacked in traffic jam so try to calm her down...

Here avni was getting Frustrated and she started roaming here and there Neil halted a car at big house and goes running inside she comes running near him...

Julie you missed me right why did you do all the mess...

Avni was like then why did he ask me to get milk ready avni think no no he can't do these to me I will call him and ask no no avni what he will think about me she tries to call him but he is not picking the call while here phone rings inside the car Guys any guess who might be Julie??!