Divorce(edited) 😭💔💔

Here Neil hugs avni but she jerks him and turns her face a said..

Avni:  you have lost your right on me please stay away from me she pushed him were she was shattered tears were coming from her eyes.. 

Neil was rooted at his place....

Avni:  I can't  stay with a man who is a womanizer.... Shame on Neil how can you do these to me...

Neil:  for once you listen to me he pleased her...

Avni:  what is there to listen Neil I have seen you with her chee Neil by doing these you didn't think about me for once....

Neil:  give me a chance

Avni: I will talk to papa and you asked me for chance right so I want Divorce I can't take these any more you bought her to house you and Julie stay here happily...

Neil was just stunned at her tears were flowing from his eyes...

Avni:  do you love her yes or no...
Neil:  avni please stop it why are doing these...

Avni:  you have spoiled my life Neil on that day you broken my heart and today you broken my trust Neil I taught you would have changed some what but I was wrong...

Avni:  I am asking you a question damn it just say yes or no...

Neil was numb Every question of her prickled his heart he was broken he made things complicated between them each and every minute is going out of hands they are not able to tackle the situation more and more they are breaking there hearts...

Neil: yes I love her do you got that I just love her...

By listening to these avni collapse d on the ground the man who she has given the heart who once loved each other the man doesn't love her...

Neil:avni I used to love her but she loved someone in return are you listening avni my love is only one sided one...

flashback:

Neil and julie are childhood friends julie is every close to Neil...

When ever julie is in trouble Neil used to save her....

Soon they have completed there schooling...

Here Neil feelings we're growing for julie he decided to propose her he went near to julie and confessed his feeling to her but she told him that he is just friend to her and she said that she loves someone and there marriage is fixed Neil was totally broken..

soon he went for higher education there he meets Avni..

she came into his life like an angle...

flashback ends..

Avni was just not able to compose her self he just sat on his kneels and holds her hand...

Neil:  avni I can't leave her in these state she lost her mental stability no one is able to handle her she just listens to me ..... Avni say something....

Avni:  then you have to choose between me and her...

Karma: what goes around you comes around you Neil loved julie in return she doesn't love him she loved the man who even doesn't love her..... So never hurt anyone intentionally....

Guys any guess who will Neil choose??  Is these the end of the relationship or new beginning what will be avni's decision...

Next: you will sees avneil love story.....

and the reason behind there breakup and why did neil married Avni?? ...