7..(dream/reality)..

Avni was trying to call Neil he was not picking the call finally she made up to meet him at last he found the address of the house...

Avni stepped inside the house then she heard giggling sounds she slightly open the door by seeing the sight in front of her she was about to collapse on the ground...

Neil was top on Julie and he was tracing her face Julie was just blushing hard then he kissed her cheeks then her eyes....

By seeing these avni just runs from that place...

She reaches home and locks her self in the room she collapsed on the ground she started sobbing and her eyes became swollen  due to crying she started throwing everything in the room.... 

neil how can you do these to me how can you he

Neil comes out of the house with Julie and he reaches near the car he sees 50 missed calls of avni he gets worried he again calls her but she is not answering the calls it is the100 th he called her and he also messaged her but she is not giving any response to his messages nor call...

Neil tries to start the car  but car was not starting and he was frustrated he again  tries to start the car and finally car starts he drives the car faster but he was stack in traffic jam and one thing is running in his mind that avni should be safe...he was just praying to the god that she didn't take any dangerous step tears were flowing from his eyes....

At last he reached the house and he took Julie with him and the door bell was ringing continuously but no sign of avni he Left Julie down and he climbed the ladder and went to there balcony he open the window slightly

he was shocked by seeing her lying down....