21.chap

Avni: pyaar mein junoon hai, par dosti mein sukoon hai so Arman  i too love you as a friend...not more then that...😊

Arman: take your time and think and say 

Avni: pyaar soch samajh kar nahin kiya jaata bas ho jaata hai..❤❤

Arman: did you love some one 

Avni: haa i loved some one but dil agar galat jagh lag taye to use ek ne ek din toot nahi hota hai....while controlling her tears.. 💔💔

Arman: avni leave all these neela maa has already called us so shall we...while forwarding his hand while she gives her hand....

julie decorates the house with candles and flower she wears a beautiful dress..

with rings she off all the lights

and she is waiting for neil..

neil: avni i want you back in my life as i am coming to take you with me....

he was happy and neil goes to home as he enters there he was surprised flowers falls on him and he smiles..

and and julie hugs him from back....and neil was surprised and smiles..

neil: juile any thing special today...

julie: don't you know 

neil: special day that to today....what

julie: your day...remember i gave u chocolate and you kissed me...that day so lets celebrate these day..

neil: no julie you know what avni is alive... i am going to get her back in my life...

julie(in mind): how can she is be alive Neil is mine only mine...

neil: julie are you okay..

julie: okay so lover boy when your going 

neil: with in 3 days i will and now come lets have dinner and lets celebrate after all my love is Alive..

julie: sure they have dinner and she tricks neil and neil makes her wear the  ring on her finger...

neil: good night julie take care...he goes from there

julie:pyaar mein kisi ki jeet nahi hoti aur mujhe harne ki adat nahi so neil  i will never make you meet avni.......

neil sirf aur sirf mera hai, aur humesha mera rahe ga...

neil: avni tum meri zindagi ho..

julie: neil tum mera dil ki dhadkan hoo

neil: avni  dil hai...aur mai dhadkan...

arman(in mind): avni i promise you that i will never break your heart and your my life mera dil main tumhari jagah bhi khas hai....your my strength your my life... i love you avni jab tak hai mera jaan...