32.Rejection

avni throws the ring on neil's face...

neil: avni i am really sorry 

avni: then what do you mean by these neil i am looking like doll you played with my emotions 

you loved me when you desired

you refused to accept my proposal you divorced me you broken every relationship with me right then try to build same relationship....

you have proved me neil that you can leave me any time if any important or special person comes to your life i am correct neil..

i begged you for the one chance you just said me that i am just bet right...

it's over between us i am hating my self for loving you....i have given my golden heart to you but like a glass you broken my heart....

neil: avni i loved you more then my self..

avni: then why you have choose julie over me these proves that you never ever cared about me...

sanjay: papa please listen to me he tries to stop ashish...

neela: ashish please listen to me 

they tries to hold me but he went from there with angry..

sanjay: neela maa what will we do now..

neela: ashish loves avni for neil's mistake he will not leave him easily he has seen broken avni who cried nights and almost we lost her let god decided 

sanjay: maa  at least we will inform them about papa 

sanjay's is avni's elder brother....

avni about to go from there but ashish comes there and holds neil's collar and slaps him neil falls down while blood was oozing 

again ashish makes him stand and slaps him..

avni: papa please leave him..

ashish: no princess i will not leave him he played with your heart and your emotions i will not leave him..

avni tries to pull him but fails and avni falls down..

ashish: i will not leave you you are the cause of my princess tears for her every tear you will pay for it...

avni comes in between them 

avni: papa for me leave him please because i loved him once...

ashish leaves him 

neil was heart broken and he kneels down he was crying..

ashish takes avni from there

neela moves to and fro sanjay comes near her..

sanjay: maa papa is coming with avni.....

neela: thank god neil is safe..

sanjay: papa bet neil 

neela: is he fine right..

sanjay: may be because avi never allows him to do something because she loved neil once..

precap:

the end of relationship with a new beginning with new love story of Avneil...

neil determines to win avni's heart once again and here Avni tries to explain ashish while he smiles at her..