chap-9

how is the storyline going

doctor: with in an hour she will get conscious so after she wakes up give her these medicine saying these he goes from there..

neil cares avni's hair...

mean while he gets the call so he picks the call and leaves from there he locks avni's door but the door was not locked properly....

with out seeing that he locks the main door and goes from there...

Julie opens the door and takes her doll and she was playing with the doll soon Julie sees a photo frame of Avneil and she smiles seeing it and goes near it then breaks the photo graph while the glass breaks and she takes the photo and tears the photo graph.....

she searches every room and finally she reached avni's room and opens the door slightly and peeps inside she find sleeping avni..

neil: why I am getting a negative feeling that something bad is going to happen...

Julie goes near her examines her face closely

Julie keeps her doll aside and she goes and sit next to her and she traces her neck with the two hands and here avni doesn't get breathing..

neil: how can I leave avni with Julie if she does something to her but she promised me that she will never harm but I can't take risk he rushes to home..

flashback:

dd was just passing by the room while he sees Julie who is throwing everything in the room and goes near to her..

dd tried to control her but it went in vein...

Julie was a bout to throw flower pot on dd he was back facing her..

neil goes in correct time the pushes the flower pot and hugs her tightly and signals dd to go to calm her but it is going out of control for him he just kissed her she calms her self down..

neil: Julie promise me that you will never harm anyone

Julie: haa promise..

flashback ends

when he reached home he rushes to his room and and he sees avni struggling to come out of the grip he shouts at Julie..

Julie looked at neil and leaves her and he was about to raise a hand on her but stopped in a mid way while seeing his anger Julie goes running from there..

precap:

avni: neil you do love her..

neil: avni I will explain you.

avni: I am asking a question neil answer me damn it...

what do you guys think about Julie any guess did neil love Julie or avni??