14:(separation)

julie goes near neil and hugs him while neil was shocked from the core...

ashish was about to turn but due the call he went from there...

neela and avni sees these

neela: avni tell me the truth what happened who is she?? why she is...stops by seeing avni's tear full eyes she understood...what might happened that is mother and daughter connection....

avni: maa please i can't tell you truth and you promise me that u will not say anything to papa or neil...promise on me..

neela: avni what are saying i  have to ask neil if papa comes to now about these he will kill both of us for not telling the truth and he will not leave neil.....

as you know what happened before...

avni: that it is why maa i can't tell you truth....

neela: avni are his wife how can he and listen i will not tell to papa but i will ask neil 

avni: no maa please leave him as he told he can't leave her for me...he has already said he can't leave her...

neil: julie please go to your room i will come there...

julie: no neil... i a can't leave you.....other wise the girl will take you away from me....

neil wanted to stop avni but he a can't...

neela was getting angry and goes out side of the house as she promised Avni...

Avni looks at neil with tear full eyes...while neil was numb as he can't even leave either of them....but he has to leave his love for the sake of julie..

neil(in mind): please avni don't go way from me give me a chance..

avni(in mind): i regret coming back in your life the same mistake i a have repeated again....

neela(in mind): i have to do something but who is she why neil was quiet and neither stopped avni nor the girl who hugged him that to in front of his wife...

ashish: i want his address and make sure he should in front of him till morning...

neela(in mind): i have seen her some where i have her with DR-Roy...i think he can help us....i a can't my daughter in these state......

avni comes out of the house and neil was not in the state while julie was still in the same postion

it hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special till yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today..

neil has to realize the  pain which he has given for avni...

will he knows the depth of love until the hour of separation....

what is the connection between Dr-roy and julie?? any guess...how will neil comes out of problems...