chap-13

ashish: cuts the call..neil we will leave now i just left the work and came so shall we take her if you don't mind..

neil: sure papa..

ashish and neil comes to the room and as soon they come 

neil: maa papa i just want to talk to avni so can i talk..

Avni: no papa tell him i don't want to talk to him..

ashish: at least listen what he is trying to say..plz for me...

avni: only for you i will talk...

ashish and neela went outside they are waiting out side 

ashish: we are finding him?? i just want to teach him a lesson...

neela: calm down ashish neil doesn't know anything about avni's past so...

ashish: haa neela..

neil closes the door..

neil: avni just listen to me i am sorry for everything give me a chance avni...julie is my past Avni your my future avni..

Avni: there is no future in these relationship...neil...

har wakt tumhari har ghalti maaf nahi karsakte hum,humare andar bhi dil hai dard hume bhi hota hai....

avni: your not even looking into my eyes and speaking neil these shows me that your doing wrong...

neil: listen..

avni: what is there to listen neil i have seen everything with my own eyes...i can't believe i have loved a man who even does't deserve my love...and neil listen i want to go from these house....and don't worry neil i am not that much weak to tell my parents about you............

neil: avni i am sorry please listen to me i can't leave her in these state...when she needs me...

avni: i am not going to stop you neil what you want to do you can...she needs you right so...your saying me that you don't need me..

what sorry neil what sorry every time you hurt me and just say sorry..please leave neil...

avni goes out of the room while neil was not knowing how to stop her.....

avni: mama, papa shall we leave...

ashish: ok 

ashish and neela and avni moves  downstairs while neil was just standing and seeing them..

they were about to move outside...they heard a sound and ashish and neela turns to see there julie comes out side of the room..

Zor Ka Jhatka Hye Zoron Se Laga, Haan Laga..

what will happen next any guess??

see you on  next Friday...