18.judaai 😭💔

ashish and neela goes from there while neil was standing still....

here police gets dead body which is covered with a white coffin

neela and ashish reaches the spot....

police: sir once you see the dead body and conform it....as we can proceed our investigation...

neela holds ashish hands 

while neil was numb as he rooted at the place..

neela: ashish Avni is fine right.....you promised me that we will find her....she was crying....

ashish: yes neela avni will be fine.

neil: no no avni can't do these....

police: sir please check it...

ashish holds neela's hand and goes near the dead body which is covered with white coffin 

neela and ashish opens the white coffin with a shaky hands and neela faints and neil was crying as he is not understanding what is happening in front of him....

neil closes his eyes....as he can't see her...

police : is she the one.....

ashish: she is not avni where is my daughter avni 

police: sir please control 

ashish: search my daughter i want her right before me....in an hour

police: no sir she is avni as we have found the car which is parked aside of the cliff so according to that the car registration no belongs to avni Thakur ....so

ashish: don't dare to speak rubbish my heart is saying that my daughter is alive.....so she won't leave her dad.....

police: sir control your self..... 

neil: Avni can't leave me...

ashish holds neil collar because of you all the things are happening i will not forgive you in my entire life....

and listen i am not going to leave you at any cost mr neil goneka mark my words....

neil stands like a statue as he is the one responsible for avni's life....

Dr Roy: is giving treatment to  Accident victim... nurse in from to the patients family members we have to take advise from them....

nurse: dr we are trying to find the details of her but no use as her parents are not lifting the phone call.... 

Dr roy: keeping trying we don't have much time... other wise i will take the decision......

here  phone is ringing in the house as no one lifts the phone...

Dr: sir person is sinking 

Dr roy: we will proceed and we a can't delay the process which may harm the patient's life..as i don't want to her to loose life.....

with in a blink of second everything changed........

will avni is safe???

who is dr roy treating?? 

who is accident victim??....

any guess....

sorry for late update🙇‍♀️ 🙇‍♂️ 💞