chap-3

Groom slowly called her mom and whispered something in her ear in back she said something...

Mehar: bhabi at least you say bhai name...

Groom slowly went near to bride and said his name in her ear...

say my name every one are waiting for you Avni

By listening to his name her hands started sweating badly and one thing is running in her mind it can't be him and more over he is not a police officer......

She said Neil by listening to her voice he too recognized her soon the groom went to his room while girl was holding glass of milk in her hand and soon ladies take her to his room they slightly pushed her inside the room and locked the door....

She took off her gunghat and he looked at her from top to bottom....

Boy: wow my ex-girl friend turned wife your these much eager to meet me  that even you married me with out even knowing my name...

Girl: my parents are impressed by your profile and I said yes because they are after me for marriage from last 2years after our break up....

Boy: I also agreed to these marriage because its a business deal with your father.....

Girl: don't except anything from these marriage.....

So the bride and groom are...

Aditi and Zain

Neil goneka he is Dcp of the town and arrogant in nature and he is the son of multi millionaire  raj goneka...

Avni she is a doctor and she is the soft hearted and s and she is the daughter of Ashish Thakur who is also multi millionaire and he returned from usa..

Neil: what can I except from you are same like before you didn't changed your immature and bubbly like before.....

Avni: by the way you also didn't changed your same like before arrogant and don't show smartness with same tone as his tone....

Neil: these is our master bedroom which is attached to another master bedroom saying these he went his room..

Avni went to suitcase and took her clothes and changed her dress after shower...

mean while he also came out and said these is our house as I bought for us

he said that I will use these room and you shift to that room

Avni: why?

Neil: because i need balcony....

tashan between Avni and Neil...