22; please don't cry

Start from the beginning

I packed my bag and got up from my seat, swinging my backpack over my shoulders.

Going for the normal routine, I grabbed my earbuds and plugged them in. Before I was able to play music, Ryan's body blocked me from exiting the row.

"Excuse me," I said politely to him.

I was welcomed by his arms crossed, standing tall in front of me and a lollipop in his mouth.

Not again.

"Ryan," I sighed, "I'm not in the mood. Move please."

I heard him snicker and stand off to the side, "Jeez Juni, what's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing, okay!" I angrily responded.

Ryan was slightly taken aback. He raised an eyebrow and suddenly blocked me from exiting the row again.

"Okay look," he says in a serious tone.

I looked up at him and he didn't seem to look like he was jolly and happy anymore. He looked rather annoyed, with one of his hands clenching his backpack strap, and the other in the pocket of his slacks.

"What's wrong with you? Is it Dylan?" he asks loudly, not even caring about the classmates who were still packing up our stuff.

"No, leave me alone," I argued.

"I'll leave you alone once you stop acting like an asshole to me," he rebuttal.

I tilted my head in annoyance, "Asshole? Get off of my ass!" I rose my voice.

Ryan leans his weight to one side and rolled his eyes, "You're acting like a brat right now. All I did was mess around with you like how I always do."

"Yeah but you're extra annoying today," I snarled.

"I'm annoying everyday!" he raises his hands up in front of my face in anger, "Why are you suddenly acting like a jerk? I thought we were friends!"

"What's going on?" I heard a feminine voice come from behind Ryan.

He turns around and meets Kate, who always comes into his classes to walk him to the next. She had her arms crossed, looking at both of us with a bothered look.

"What's wrong with you two?" she raises an eyebrow.

We both sighed at the same time.

"They were arguing," Caleb butts in, stating the obvious.

I looked over at Jacob who punched Caleb in the arm.

"Don't mind them," Jacob says to Kate while looking at me, "It's how they communicate."

Jacob winks at me and smiles as he was defending both of us from Kate. I shook my head and thought back to when we were all at Ryan's house. Jacob probably thinks Ryan and I have a thing.

I closed my eyes and shook it out of my head.

When I opened my eyes, I glared at Ryan and squeezed myself past him and Kate until I was out of the row of desks.

Jacob catches up to me and whispers to me, "Don't make it obvious," then turns back over to Caleb.

Obvious?

My eyes widened.

Does he know about my dream? No he can't, I told no one else but Leah.

I held my breath. But Jacob and Leah are talking now.

She will never tell Jacob my secret right?

But Leah doesn't even know that the dream was about Ryan, how?