Lover Boy

I wake up a room that isn't mine. The room is spinning and I feel sick. What was I doing again? I only remember being carried up to a room and blue hair. Oh my gosh. Did.. was I.. what?! No, he wouldn't do that.
I sit up on the bed, staying in that position for a moment so I can be somewhat balanced. I stand up and go to the door. When I open it, the smell of alcohol and the blasting noise of music fills the room. It gives me a slight headache. I ignore it and continue through the door. Then I spot someone sitting on the floor. He has purple-blue hair and is wearing a bunch of chains. (I can tell he's quirky like me.) As I get closer I hear him say, "So how was it with lover boy?"
Once that statement registered through my cloudy mind I ask, "What are you talking about?"
"Oh don't act like you don't know. I saw that kid carry you into that room right there," he points to the door I just came out of, "and he was in there for a while. When he came out he wasn't even decent enough to put back on his shirt. Ya know, the one that you're wearing now," the boy says as he looks me up and down.
I look down and realized that The shirt I'm wearing isn't mine. I can't believe this. All these emotions fill me and I choke up as tears start to fill my eyes. Is this really happening. Did Noen really do this to me after everything we went through. After we both bonded over our live for the underground singer Billie? "How could I be so stupid?" I think to myself as I sprint down the stairs. When I get to the bottom I see Noen in another room notice me and start to walk over. Before he can catch up, I open the door and run through it. I can't face him right now. Not after what he did.
Now, with tears streaming down my face, I start to walk down the side walk to get home. Mother was right, parties aren't safe. And they definitely aren't fun.
"Oh my gosh! What am I going to do tomorrow?" I think to myself. I don't really have anyone to talk to now because Noen was the only one I really liked being around. Ugh. This is terrible. Maybe I'll hang with Chase tomorrow. Even though Addy said I shouldn't hang with him, maybe I will. I need a distraction, and I think that will be a good start for tomorrow.