Strawberry Class

First period. Honestly, the worst period of the day. Who even needs earth science? We don't even talk about saving the turtles.

I pulled out my Hydroflask and screwed off the cap as everyone watched me and the noise I was making. I put my metal straw into it and sat back in my chair. As I looked up, I noticed that Benji and Jorge were staring at me too. Benji had strawberries drawn on his face and Jorge bananas. They were so cute together but man. I would love to be one of those fruits right about now.

I zoned out while looking at them and the teacher called on me. After snapping in my face, she said:

"Look, honey, they are in a relationship. You can't have both. In fact, you can't even have one.."

The class laughed in my face but Benji stayed silent. Jorge giggled but then quickly turned around and winked. I hiccupped in shock and heard a small "and i oop" from the girl next to me. I didn't even know she saw, but I'll be sure to give her a warning. She will never speak of this again. Warnings are subjective.

I finally heard the bell ring after being forced to stare at the wall by teacher after being rude and staring again. I grabbed my books, had a nice talk with that one girl in the hall, and was on my way.