So instead I went over to the bathroom, repeatedly splashed my face with freezing cold water, and left the room to return to the stairs. Passing the bed one more time, I glanced over to it.

Well fuck this and fuck that! "If those two guys could have sex in that bed I for sure can just sleep," I grumbled to myself, kicking off my heels and pulling back the covers.

Sure I had school tomorrow, and sure I would be late, and sure my parents would have a cardiac arrest when they check the cameras and see I'm not at home, but did it really matter that much? Actually yes it did, but I'm sure half the grade will be wasted and hungover, so it seemed less of a personal problem that I didn't want to deal with. Just 30 minutes so the whole headache can wash over, then I'll find the girls and go home, I thought to myself, setting the timer for 30 minutes.

 Just 30 minutes so the whole headache can wash over, then I'll find the girls and go home, I thought to myself, setting the timer for 30 minutes

Anywhere from 30 minutes to 5 hours later, someone woke me up. And let's just say they weren't the happiest person ever.

"The parties over, now get out of my fucking bed," Someone grumbled, pulling back the covers.

An immediate chill took over my body and I squirmed, reaching all over for the blanket back. "Piss off," I mumbled, tugging back the covers.

"Are you mentally ill? Get up!" They repeated, this time shouting. It took me a couple of seconds to process that no indeed, that was not my father waking me up, but the owner of the bed I just fell asleep in.

My eyes shot up, and I turned my head to come face to face with the boy from earlier, standing with that Sonny guy. This one looked grumpy and had a straight face mixed with a pissed expression instead of the playful smirk his friend had. His hair was brown, or black, I honestly couldn't tell in this lighting. Along with his eyes that ranged anywhere from blue to green. Same thing at this point.

"This is your bed?" I asked dumbly, pointing a finger down at the mattress.

"Obviously, shitface. Get up before I pull you up and throw you out the window," He stated plainly. I shifted my eyes over to the very open window, and when looking back at his furrowed eyebrows, I began to realize he wasn't kidding.

"Fine, but only because you were being so nice," I answered sarcastically. My dress had tugged up a bit again, almost revealing my underwear which wasn't so flattering. Bright blue ones from Target. I shoved down my dress and moved to slid on my heels.

He watched me like an owl, a literal owl. His head turned at my every movement. "I thought this was Sonny's house," I commented, getting my phone from the side table.

"Does it even fucking matter? It's my bed, you were sleeping in it without permission, and the party is over. Go home."

I shook my head, not even bothering to reply as I quickly left, closing the door behind me. I would've been more embarrassed, mad, annoyed, all of the above if it wasn't for the fact I was still so fucking tired. As I stepped downstairs, I heard an unusual amount of yelling replacing the quiet left behind from the lack of music.

"I'm not leaving until I get her!" The voice screamed. "What the hell did you do with my friend?"

I followed the voices into the front room, a little embarrassed I would have to interrupt whatever conversation was going on to leave. I quickly caught on though, noticing the voice belonged to Tao, screaming at a tired Sonny with Brandy and Zia sitting exhausted on the steps.

"I told you cakeface, I don't know where she is. Try calling her again," Sonny replied.

"Well aren't you smart-."

"Hey, can we leave I'm kind of tired," I asked, stepping into the room.

Tao's angry eyes shot up to my face and she stormed over to me, her hand gripping my wrist. "Are you crazy? I ask one thing from you and you disappear for 2 hours?" She rages, dragging me towards the front door.

"Calm down, Tao. Let's just get home," Brandy says, helping Zia wobble over behind us due to her half-drunken half-asleep state of mind. As we leave, I notice her mouth a little 'sorry' to Sonny when he shuts the door behind us.

"We're sleeping over your place, Laura," Tao comments as we walk. "I hope you don't mind but now it's too late to call my driver without her or my parents getting suspicious." 

"Where were you anyway?" Brandy mumbles, glancing my way.

"Someone's bed," I shrug my shoulders. "I fell asleep."

"Oh God, you're so completely clueless," Tao drags on, more pissed than anyone should be at this point. "No offense, Laura. But I really can't have you walking around like a soft drunk. We have a reputation to keep and people respect that and us, I can't have you of all people messing that up."

I felt like a coward. Letting her walk all over me. Sure I fucked up, but if you were in my place, you would have a difficult time passing up the beautiful opportunity to sleep as well. It really wasn't even as big of a deal as she made it out to be.

"I hope you get yourself together by tomorrow, today is just the beginning. Don't be shoving drinks down your throat if you can't handle them," Tao adds on as we near my apartment building.

I really hope Tao's personality is just naturally like this. I'm not a huge fan of controlling bitches.

 I'm not a huge fan of controlling bitches

Song Of The Chapter: