XV: I hate you (M. Jesse x F. Lukas)

Sequel to XIV requested by 1NUAGES1. Takes place a week after.

[Lucy]

My eyes open slowly to face the blaring clock reading 7 am. I groggily reach for the button on the back of it to switch the alarm off and sigh as I rub my tired eyes. Outside it is already looking pretty bright with just a few clouds in the blue sky. I stretch myself out to relieve the numbness in my joints but stop immediately when I hear a groan and feel something shuffle behind me. And at that point, I begin to smell something familiarly tangy... and sigh when I notice it was coming from my exposed, naked, and very much feminine body with all my clothes in a pile on the floor.

I shuffle round to face the sleeping brunette behind me, his nose deep in my blond hair. I lean forward and peck him on the nose, and I gingerly make my way out of his arms and his legs, watching him shift into a new comfortable position on the bed. Not bothering to pick up my crumpled clothes, I make my way to the bathroom, naked, and turn the shower on. I take a long breath as the warm water strikes and trickles down my body, washing away the smell from last night. As I reach for the bottle of shampoo, a chilling breeze blows from behind me and I gasp and stiffen when suddenly a pair of arms wraps around my waist, I raise my back up only to collide into a bare and rather chiseled chest.

"Undoing all my hard work I see?" a familiar voice growls. Something wet and muscly slides along my neck and I sigh in both pleasure and annoyance.

"Jesse... not now... I gotta go to work today..." I moan, "nobody's gonna do the book signing for me..."

"Ooh and we wouldn't want you to be late for that would we??" Jesse snarls, groping my soft breasts and pinching my nipples and continuing to lick me. "But which is more important: me or some lame-o book signing?"

"Jesse..." I hiss, feeling his long veiny monster emerging and pressing firmly against my bum.

Even as a girl, Jesse has never failed to seduce me, no matter what important matters I must attend to. I say to her I was invited to tea, I wake up the next morning with a deadly craving for painkillers. I try and read quietly in bed, she starts to suck me off and we spend the rest of the night moaning each others' names and I forget which page I left off from. I try making us sandwiches for lunch before adventuring, he's holding me from behind, rock-hard and whispering cheesy pickup lines into my ear, and we go hungry until dinner. And now it seems like those moments have only become more and more frequent, there isn't a day I can remember where I haven't woken up the next day sore, naked, and smelly.

But truth is, I enjoy it. A LOT. It's just frustrating when I must commit to something important and he ends up sweeping me off my feet and it's back to bed for me, not that I don't enjoy it, he just really knows how to sweet-talk me into complying. Damn that little... damn you Jesse... damn you and your pick-up lines and your persuasion skills...

"Oh Luce......" he moans mockingly, biting me and making me jump. "You know you wanna stay with me. You know you want this... I know you do..." He slides his hardness between my butt cheeks and begins to grind against me while the water pours down on our naked bodies. All strength in my legs suddenly disappears and I nearly fall to the ground as our privates grind against each other. "Say it... say it Luce......"

"I...... I hate you......" I growl, making Jesse chuckle and grind against me more. "F- fine......"

"Fine what?" Jesse growls.

"I... I... I want you......" I moan between gritted teeth and clenched lips, primarily to appease him. A smirk spreads across Jesse's face and I start to shiver when he switches the shower off. He starts to kiss me along my neck, his hands roaming freely touching every square inch of my soaked soft skin. I try incredibly hard not to sound like I'm enjoying this massively, but to no avail as usual and Jesse chuckles devilishly when I let out a long loud moan.