X: It started with one kiss, reincarnated (M. Jesse x Lukas)

Originally requested by mnt992

Reincarnation requested by Hidashi_Shipper

A/N This reincarnation is taken straight from my original book and retains most of its original stuff plus some extras I've decided to add to hopefully make it better.

[No POV]

It was a typical school day. Jesse was the typical simple-natured guy with a girlfriend named Petra and a cute little sister named Jessica who was born four hours later. He was full-on straight and had zero sexual attraction towards guys. He was confident that he'd never fall for another guy, and no guy should fall for him It turned out that there was one male who was attracted to Jesse. One familiar bisexual blonde-haired chap named Lukas.

On the same day, Jesse came across Lukas making out with Jessica, directly in front of his red locker. He needed somewhere to leave his textbooks but Lukas was in the way. Jesse and Lukas were pretty close friends and interactions between the two boys were positive and happy. He saw Lukas as a friend, but Lukas felt differently about him.

"Hey Lukas my main man! Howzit going? Making out with my sister I see, on my locker." addressed Jesse to Lukas, who was forming hickeys on Jessica's neck and making the raven- haired girl squeal and giggle. Lukas stopped what he was doing and turned his head to Jesse. He smiled when he saw his 'dear friend's' face

"Care to join us?" Jesse and Jessica quickly froze and glared shocked at Lukas who was smirking wildly.

"Are you mental Jessica's my sister, I'm not gonna make out with my own sister!" retorted Jesse, making Lukas chuckle and wipe his brow. "Besides, even if we weren't brother and sister, these lips kiss only one person, one person only.

"Well then, 'buddy', may I change that for you?" asked Lukas, straightening his jacket and winking at the brunette, while Jessica slipped away. "Will you let me be your... first guy kiss?"

Jesse shrugged and felt his skin turn prickly; he may have been straight, but even he must admit, he did think Lukas was kinda hot. The two boys had some kind of bromance between them, you could argue that Jesse is together with Petra because Lukas taught him how to chat with her and ask her out.

"Ehhhh I suppose it wouldn't hurt..." Lukas beamed. He slowly pinned Jesse's wrists against the lockers and let his breath tickle his face. Luckily for Jesse, Lukas always eats breath mints, meaning his breath was chilling and refreshing. Jesse blushed hardcore and gulped a lump down his throat and tried to avoid eye contact with Lukas. "Erm, perhaps make it quick? I don't want Petra to come around a corner and see us- y'know."

Lukas chuckled and replied "I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't mind." Then slowly but passionately, Lukas leaned forward and pressed his minty lips against Jesse's moist ones. Their fingers intertwined with each other and Lukas managed to prop Jesse up against the wall. Jesse tried his best to not melt, fearing that Petra might show up any moment now and catch her beloved boyfriend making out with another guy. He squeezed his eyes shut until his eyelids ached and his brain kept yelling at him

What's wrong with you Jesse How could you?! Why would you do this to your girlfriend?! You don't even like boys!

Slowly but surely, Lukas's passion was causing Jesse to melt like butter on a hot saucepan. The brunette moaned, released his hands and clung to the doors of the lockers behind him. Lukas smiled as he kissed Jesse, the moan was pure bliss to his ears. He always thought of Jesse as a friend, but he had never thought their relationship would escalate to this moment.