CHAPTER 1

ARAY'S (POV)
I enter the office where my dad is waiting for me. I'm going to show him my blueprints for a new car... It's just and awesome idea.

-Aray: Good morning father... (smiles)
-Dad: Shioma... Take a seat, we need to talk... (smiles)
-Aray: Yeah, I was waiting for you to say so... (smiles and takes a seat) So, I've been working on a new design for the new car model... Look I-
-Dad: Shioma, I didn't call you for this...
-Aray: What? (confused)
-Dad: We'll talk about the new model in another moment, okay? (smiles)
-Aray: Then, why am I here?
-Dad: We have to talk about the future...
-Aray: Future, about new projects?
-Dad: Yeah, something like that... Have you heard about the "family project"?
-Aray: Family project? (confused)

 Have you heard about the "family project"? -Aray: Family project? (confused)

-Dad: (hands me a folder) Take a look... (smiles)

I open the folder and I get surprised because of what it contents, I mean... What's with this?!

-Aray: Dad... Why do you hand me this? I don't understand anything...
-Dad: (laughs) Shioma, I said that we are going to talk about future, so I think that you can figure it out...
-Aray: Uhm... Not really...
-Dad: Shioma, I want a grandson... (smiles)
-Aray: What?
-Dad: And you need a wife Shioma, or are you going to be alone with a wheelchair and now one to pull you?
-Aray: Dad, I really didnt expect something like this when I came...
-Dad: The women that are inside the folder, are possible fiances... Just date them, give them a try... (smiles) I know all of their families, and it won't be only good for you, but also for the company because we'll be able to do business with their companies...
-Aray: (sighs) Should I take this a business?
-Dad: Not really, all of this women are really good, just choose the one you like the most... (smiles) who'll be the first one to have a date with?
-Aray: Do I need to choose now?
-Dad: Yeah, I'll organize everything... The place, the day,... Everything! (smiles) I'll call them right now...
-Aray: (sighs) This is difficult, I really don't know who to choose... Just the first one...
-Dad: Cool, then your first date will be... Choi Jisu... (smiles)
-Aray: She's not Japanese?
-Dad: Nope, the most of the girls inside this folder are foreigners... It's all well thought, just don't worry, they know how to speak Japanese and you know some other languages too... (smiles)
-Aray: Okay...
-Dad: Well, now you should leave... And tomorrow I'll let you talk me about your new model... And, I'll also give you the details about your date... (smiles)
-Aray: Fine, have a nice day, father... (smiles)

I leave my father's office to reunite with my secretary, who is also like my brother...

-Johnny: Hey... Oh, what's wrong with that face?

 Oh, what's wrong with that face?