Sike pt.2

You wished the earth would crack open and swallow you whole for what you'd just done.

Welp.

No turning back now.

Your heart thunders in your chest as you hold onto the material of Jungkook's sweater and rise from the bed.
A sudden tremor travels through your whole body like an electric current.
He stays where he is, utterly still, those big eyes seemingly curious about your next move and what surprises you is the fact that you don't let him wait for too long.

It may be because of the mood settled around the room or just an impulsive reaction, but you suddenly find yourself sliding your hands up his torso and weaving them through his hair.
He leans into your touch, eyes hooded with something you're not completely sure of.

Sleep?

Lust?

Your question is quickly answered when  the hands hanging limply by his sides up till now, come to life.
He lets one touch your hip and traces it up to your waist in an agonizingly slow movement. Then, his deft fingers sneak into the very bottom of the tank top and start riding it up.
You tug lightly at his hair without even realizing and that somehow makes him arch into you.

This was crazy.

What in the world had gotten into you?

You weren't the one to usually start things first but your body was acting like it had a mind of its own — desperate for a touch, for the feel of his soft fingers exploring every sliver of your skin, which now felt like it was simmering with heat.

His warm palms caress your back and he pulls you to himself harsher to close that distance.
Closer and closer, till you're practically morphed with each other.
His moves turn desperate, clawing and grabbing and stroking and it gets even worse as he reaches with his lips to seek for some contact.
They brush lightly against  your jaw and travel along the bone to then meet the corner of your mouth.

There, but barely.

The back of your knees hit the bed and you stumble backwards, having nothing to hold onto except for the nape of his neck.
You take him down with you.
He lands on top of you, and this time you can clearly witness the forearms on either side of your head, bearing all his weight, careful not to crush you.

The tiny incident hasn't even broken his flow as he is quick to rejoin the pulsing skin of your throat.
He continues with his sinful work, peppering you with soft delicate touches until the moment he reaches your chin.

His eyes flick upwards and he pulls back for a moment, taking it all in, the sight of you laid bare under him.

Those dark orbs stare at your eyes once again.

Then, he leans in and plants a kiss on your very lips. For once, you don't just freeze but respond with the same passion.

A pure, heavenly bliss to have him there.

Until the moment his hand accidentally touches your shoulder and you let out a subtle whine.

He pulls away immediately, ripping himself off of you as fast as he'd dived down.
His eyes are as wild as the messy, tangled locks of his hair and he breathes heavily, chest heaving up and down.

"You really need some medicine." he says and he's off the bed in a blink of an eye.

Before opening the door, he throws a glance at you and a smug expression makes an appearance on his face.
He smirks once and then he's out of the room, leaving you a total, utter wreck.

You sit up on the bed, mind still hazy from what had just happened.
You slap your forehead hard and then turn to the aching wound on your shoulder.