Decalcomania

"This tastes really good." Jungkook says through a mouthful, munching and smacking his lips.

You weren't even surprised to see the red sauce staining the corners of his lips, proof of how much he was enjoying his delicious slice of pizza.

A sudden déjà vu hits you, and you experience the same feeling from the restaurant by the beach, except for this time you don't tell, but rather show him.
He stops chewing when you use your thumb to swipe at the tomato sauce on the corner of his mouth.
That seems to catch him off guard, but then, to your astonishment, he follows your finger with his mouth and licks the remnants off of it.

You stare in silent horror as he smirks and resumes chewing.

"I don't know if I should be disgusted by the fact that you eat like an infant or that you just licked my finger like a freaking popsicle." you blink.

"You liked it, didn't you?"

"Oh hell no!" you screech." In fact, I'd like it if you kept that dirty mouth of yours as far away from me as possible." you say, wiping your finger on the hem of your shirt and then digging in your own slice of pizza.

His eyes darken at your words and he sweeps a look at you shamelessly from head to toe.

"I could take that in a different context but it's better if we don't rush things for now." he says, abandoning what's left of the pizza to the sheet spread on the sand.

You choke.

He chuckles in delight and then leans forward, putting his palms face down on each side of yours.
You go cross eyed at the face looming  in front of you as it violates every rule of ethical distance.

"Sharing is caring." he says and stares at the slice of pizza hanging from your lips.
You refuse to be flustered by his antics.
It had happened a number of times by now but that belonged in the past.
Jeon Jungkook had no idea who he was messing with.

Without blinking an eye, you keep munching on the food, not giving a damn if his face was literally a couple of inches from your own.
You point a finger at the unfinished slice of pizza laying on the sheet.

"I don't like the crust." he says, without even throwing a glance its way.

"Well, then starve." you deadpan.

With a flick of his wrist, you're robbed of the heavenly delicacy and all that's left is a small chunk of cheese dangling from your lips like a pendulum.

"Hey! That's my food, you idiot!"

He only offers you a smug smile in return.

"Where do you even put all that, anyway? Is there a black hole in your stomach?"

His eyes flick to his abdomen, the expanse of rippling muscles discernable even through the material of his shirt.

"Dunno. Fast metabolism, I guess." he answers while munching away.

Despite promising yourself not to yield, one look at his stuffed cheeks makes your features soften.

How controversial, you thought to yourself.

There he was, sitting in all his glory, overgrown messy hair reaching past his cheekbones, delicate lashes fluttering against his skin and... and his mouth struggling to chew the food in one go.

A loving smile sneaks into your face.

"Jungkook....is it bad that I feel happy?" You let yourself voice the thoughts in your head.

He stops chomping on the food for a moment and silently observes you.

"I mean," you continue. "I know it sounds absurd saying it right now. We're practically homeless and the money we have will barely be enough to get us through this, but....it feels nice. Being with you, I mean. It's different from when I was by myself. I didn't have anyone."