"Get home safely, ok?" Jin said. 

"We will oppa! Good luck for next week!" They all said as we waved goodbye. 

"I'm so glad our fans aren't crazy," Jungkook said. 

"Come on, let's go find them." Suga said. 

Eventually, after what seemed hours of wandering the hospital, we found her room. 

"Hey hyung," I said to RapMon, who had just hung up his phone. 

"She's fine, the baby is fine, she was just stressed. She's going to be out for a few days though." He explained. 

"Well that's good, have you told her brother?" Jin asked. 

"Yeah he's on his way now," he said, slumping into the chair. 

*Matty's POV*

"She's what?!" I yelled down the phone. She had better be alright, or someone will get hurt. 

"She's fine-" He began. 

"Tell me when I get there," I cut in. "I'm on my way." I said cutting the line. 

I had told her to stay safe! To not push herself, but does she ever listen? Never. Always doing her own thing. I hope she's alright, that... the baby is alright. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact my baby sister is having a baby. 

Grabbing my jacket and shoving my shoes on, I hailed a taxi. 

"Seoul Hospital please?" I asked frantically. He seemed to understand as he set of straight away, speeding a little. 

"How much?" I asked as we pulled up. 

"No, no charge. You hurry, go," he said. 

"Thank you so much," I said as I jumped out of the car and ran inside. 

"This way," Nurse Hun said getting up. "I knew you'd be coming, come on," she said, leading me to her room. When we arrived, she was just laid there. Nurse Hun left and shut the door. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"We were coming back and we decided to stop at the park, to relax a little." Namjoon began. "It was alright, we were playing, duck duck goose? Yeah, but then she got picked." She said. 

"Hold up, you're saying she got stressed because of some game? Because she was losing?" I rolled my eyes. Evidently not, as they all looked at each other and the rest hung their heads. 

"Obviously not. What happened?" I repeated. 

"She got picked, but she froze," he continued. "And then she started running away, because of the man that was coming toward us. When we found her she said it was one of the men from before, but she beat him up." He finished. 

"I'm going to find that bastard and kill him. I'm going to find every single one of them and murder each one of them slowly." I growled, looking toward her. I sat next to her, laying my head on the bed. 

"How's the... baby?" I asked. 

"Fine, everything is normal." Jimin said. 

"So why isn't she awake yet? She is usually awake by now," I said. 

"She's got some stronger drugs, her body needs to rest, so she will be out for a few days," Namjoon said as I nodded. 

"You guys should go. You've got a lot of work to do, I'll stay here." I said, wanting to be alone for a bit. 

"Alright, we'll come back tomorrow once we've finished," Jin said. 

"Alright. and hey, thanks," I said. They nodded all leaving.