"Arms up"

"Love bug? Please get up. I can't breath" I instantly feel bad and scurry off of him. I didn't think I was that heavy. I quickly grab my food and sit down in the love seat before pulling my legs into my body. I place my food on top of my knees and hold it while I turn on the tv.

I feel him look at me but I continue to find a movie. I settle on the version of Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey jr and place the remote at my side. I still feel his eyes on me and I fear that he won't eat again if I don't acknowledge him so I look up. Though he doesn't look away like a normal person would when you've caught them staring. Instead he speaks up. "Why are you over there? You said you wanted to and I quote " feel my warmth" which we both know means cuddle." I never come right out and say I want to cuddle. At first I thought it would be weird so I chose an even weirder route and said I wanted to feel his warmth and he just went with it so it stuck. From then on out I've always just said that. Saying "cuddle" feels weird now.

I shrug at him and say, "sorry for sitting on you" He gives me a confused look and then gets up. I watch confused as he walks over to me, pulls my food from my grasp and picks me up. I feel him sit down and then sit me down on his lap.

I should get up. Like now.

Before I can even make a move he's wrapping his arms around my waist. "You're not heavy Arabella. We've been through this before. It's just that you put a bunch of blankets over my face and then threw the majority of your body over said blankets. You were pushing them into my nose and mouth" I feel my lips form an 'o' and I know my cheeks are rose red. In sheer embarrassment I decide against defending myself and making it worse and instead choose to just lean into him. Though I quickly lean up, grab our food, and a blanket and then lean back into him. I hand him the blanket and he gives me his food back. "Arms up." I throw my arms in the air with our food and he spreads the blanket across our bodies. I bring them back down and we go to work on our food.
-
It's been about a month and as Isabel's due date gets closer so does she. We keep getting surprise visits from her which never last long. Neither me or auggie ever want her in the house. I think she thinks that because I went to her baby shower that somehow I forgive her for 21 and half years of bullying.

I don't.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by auggie yelling my name. I yell back, "Yes?" His head pops around the corner and I can't help but smile. "Would you like to go to the store miss Quinn?" I nod my head and stand up on my bed. I hold my arms out and he laughs before coming over to me and lifting me off the bed. "Do you wanna help?" He doesn't even look at me. He just walks over to me closet. He pulls out black skinny jeans, a flowy, white crop top and some black flats.

I quickly change into them and tell him to turn around

I quickly change into them and tell him to turn around. The crop top is a weird shape I can't wear a bra with it and he's only seen me naked once and even then I still had my hands covering everything.

"You ready?" Instead of answering him I grab his hand and pull him to the stairs. "Hold on love, the keys are in my room" I let go and let him walk to the room while I continue down the stairs. I wait for him by the door and when he comes running down I smile. He's gonna fall one of these days and I'm gonna have to tell his doctor it was because he can't stand to leave me by myself for longer than a few minutes.