Mirror

I stare at myself in the mirror. I look okay but I'm having second thoughts as I stand here. Will he like it? More importantly will he like it on me? Should I back out and just go to sleep? That would be the best idea but the longer I stand and look in the mirror the more confident I get. I look good and if he doesn't like it then so what. I currently have on the blue set. This one is my favorite. I quickly fix all the straps and smooth them down before going over to his room.

When I get to his door I knock and wait for an answer

When I get to his door I knock and wait for an answer. Then I hear the door knob jingle and I quickly pull it into me. "Wait!" I feel him stop pulling. "Bella, if you don't want to-" I cut him off. "No! I want you to sit down and close your eyes" He laughs but says okay.

"Are they closed?" He keeps laughing and eventually I hear a strained yes so I twist the knob. When I get in front of him my confidence goes through the roof and I walk closer to him. He's leaning back on the edge of his bed. His hands are behind him so as carefully as I can I sit on his lap and straddle his waist. As soon as I do this he puts his hands on my sides. I wrap mine around his neck and whisper. "Open" He keeps them closed and softly says, "Will you get up if I do?" Shock is all I can feel but with the confidence of all the women in the world I say just as softly, "not if you don't want me to" He shakes his head and says I don't. Then he opens his eyes and stares at me.

Not at me like that though. He simply stares in my eyes. "You can look at the rest" And just like that his eyes are on my body. When he gets to my thighs his eyes widen and my cheeks go red. As the seconds pass and he doesn't say anything my confidence slowly starts dropping. Then it all comes back in a giant wave. "Woah" He takes a deep breath. "You look...." I pout at him. "You don't like it?" He quickly shakes his head. "No no. I like it. I like it a lot"

I take one hand off his neck and grab his. I bring it down to the strap on my thigh. "Do you like these?" He stares down at our hands on my thigh. His breathing becomes heavy and the nurse in me starts to worry. Then he does something that lets me know he's okay. He take the strap and pulls up. I know it's going to hurt so I let out a breathy "please don't"

He does anyways. And like I expected, it hurt. I let out a short gasp. I close my eyes while the stinging sensation goes away. When I open them back up he's staring at me. I smile. "You ready for the next one?" He lets out a big breath and his body slumps. "I forgot there was other ones. Oh god" I giggle at him and get up. When I fully stand in front of him his eyes widen again. "It looks completely different when you stand up" I put my hands behind my back. "Good different?" He nods and I smile. When I turn to walk away I feel his hand on my thigh again. Then I feel a snap. I jump forward and grab the place the strap came down on. "Auggiee"

I turn around to him and he has his eyes closed. His breathing is still heavy so I make my way out of his room, closing his door on the way and back into my room. I quickly change out of the blue set and into the pink set. The straps on this one are black and it looks good against my skin.

This time I don't waste my time in front of the mirror

This time I don't waste my time in front of the mirror. I knock on his door and tell him to close his eyes then I walk in. He's in the same position as before but I don't sit on his lap this time. "Open" He looks at me and once again waits for permission. When I give it his eyes roam my body for a couple minutes. "Come here" His voice is significantly deeper than before and I automatically obey.

I walk in between his legs and stop. He puts his hands on my thighs and pulls the straps. I look down at him and beg. "Noo auggie. Please" He gives me a look and I stop begging. Then he pulls them further out. I try and take a step forward but he lets one go. I let out another short gasp. Then the other one. "I'm glad the other one doesn't have straps" His eyes grow big. "No straps?"

I shake my head, "no straps." His hands continue to rest on my thighs and mine are resting on his shoulders. Then he begins to turn me and I let him. "I like this one but I gotta say the blue one is my favorite so far" When I get back around to facing him I smile. "That one is my favorite too" He smiles at me and slightly pushes me away. "Okay, show me the one with no straps now" I grin and run to my room. Then I hear him yelling. "Hey! No running half naked! It's not good for me!"

My cheeks go red. Wait. Not good for him? What does he mean by that? I shrug it off and shake my head before changing into the burgundy flower one.

This time I look in the mirror

This time I look in the mirror. Since there are no straps I'm more exposed. I shake my head again and look up. If he's liked them so far then he will like this one.

Hopefully.

I slowly make my way to his door and knock. "Make sure your eyes are closed Mr. Evans!" He yells back that they are and I walk in. Once again he's in the same position but this time I decide to sit on his lap. Maybe this way some of me will be covered up. Just like last time his hands fly to my waist. For some reason when his cold hands hit my waist it feels different. I softly lay my head on his shoulder and whisper "open" He does so and sucks in a breath. "Bella," I close my eyes. Why does my name sound so good in his mouth? "Lean up doll" I slowly move back and look at him. His eyes travel down my body and I move to cover my stomach. At least before there was a strap covering me. He quickly grabs my hands. "Don't. You look beautifully amazing"

I smile at him and sit up straight. "Do you like it?" He nods his head. "The blue one has some competition" My cheeks go red for the 90th time tonight. "I really like this color on you" I smile and bounce up and down but am quickly stopped. Auggie groans. "Please," He pauses and closes his eyes. "Dont do that" I pout. I just got excite-

*Small smut warning*

My thoughts are quickly stopped when I feel something hard against my butt and crotch area. Oh. I look at him but his eyes are closed and then I'm moving without thinking. My hips start swiveling on his and I can't stop myself. Neither can his tightening grip on my waist. He lets out a breathy "bella"

"Yes August?" His eyes screw shut and both of our breathing picks up. "I don't know if I want you stop or not" I nod my head agreeing but quickly realize that he can't see me. "Say it and I'll stop" Neither of us know what's going on but neither of us make a move to stop.

He lets out a long groan and that sends me over the edge. My mouth hangs open and I accidentally let his name slip past my lips. Although it was less his name and more of an elongated "aug"

*Small smut warning over*

Hey do you guys want this chapter in august's point of view too?? Lemme know and I'll start it <3